McCoist or Boyd

JCDBigBear

This isn't the standard "who was best" topic.

At the game tonight I commented on how I thought Boyd would be scoring prolifically for us just now. As he is a free agent at the end of the season I reckon we should try to sign him however it has been rumoured that McCoist doesn't rate him and they possibly had a fall out before he left RFC. That brings me to my topic:

If it was one or the other at Ibrox next season who would you choose?

Would you rather have Kris Boyd as our striker or Ally McCoist as manager?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We can always rely on you for an educated response, your former teachers must be so proud of you !!

I don't keep in touch with them. Kris Boyd sold out the Rangers fans when he left, without an ounce of integrity. Maybe you would welcome him back like some sort of prostitute, but I would give the overall support more credit than I would give you, seemingly.

I don't keep in touch with them. Kris Boyd sold out the Rangers fans when he left, without an ounce of integrity. Maybe you would welcome him back like some sort of prostitute, but I would give the overall support more credit than I would give you, seemingly.

What's your problem? Grow up.

Hahahahaha, seriously??? Ally will win the league next year, as would Barry chuckle, and is a Rangers great. Kris Boyd is a below average player who can score against shite defences. Neither should be involved at this level in any case, but Ally should always play a part at this club, Boyd should not.

Hahahahaha, seriously??? Ally will win the league next year, as would Barry chuckle, and is a Rangers great. Kris Boyd is a below average player who can score against shite defences. Neither should be involved at this level in any case, but Ally should always play a part at this club, Boyd should not.

Wow feel so dirty nodding my head in agreement

I appreciate that Boyd can score against poor defences but that is just the type of defences we will meet.

Why should Ally always play a part at Rangers and what part should that be?

So eloquent yet again.

Nothing to say on Kris Boyds departure then. No need to be eloquent, the guy left in shame and you would have to be a traitor, or personally related to the man, to welcome him back. A treasonous rat to be listed among all those others who left us in the lurch as far as I'm concerned.

Question seems based on the following:

1. Manager does not rate player

2. Fans (some) want player

3. Sack manager

Bit like

1. Board does not lilke Greggs pies

2. Some fans want Greggs pies at Ibrox

3. Sack the board

Kris Boyd for manager :matron:

My OP was not meant to be taken quite as seriously as some have taken it.