It's all about the football now.

OlegKuznetsov

I'd like to think that, for a few weeks at least, we have a ceasefire in the propaganda wars and a focus on two or three more meaningful matches with a semi-final and at least one final to play for.

Furthermore, I'd like to think that this now gives Ally and the team some concrete and realistic challenge to target. Training should sharpen up as players realise they've got something to play for with honours to be won. This, I'd hope, will see a rise in the performance levels as we focus on upping our game with players playing for places in more glamorous fixtures and bigger football challenges.

It's an exciting prospect which adds some momentum to our march back to the very top of the national game. Hopefully that too will give the supporters something to ignite the atmosphere to some extent. I'm finally feeling some excitement again and feeling that, despite the negativity, we're well on the way back.

The only way is up.

Should be all about football but expect the mHedia to come out all guns blazing in the run up to the semi, we'll get the usual suspects saying "it's a pure conspiracy" that the sfa board made up of lawwell , Petrie , Doncaster and Regan are out to help Rangers.

I'd like to think that, for a few weeks at least, we have a ceasefire in the propaganda wars and a focus on two or three more meaningful matches with a semi-final and at least one final to play for.

Furthermore, I'd like to think that this now gives Ally and the team some concrete and realistic challenge to target. Training should sharpen up as players realise they've got something to play for with honours to be won. This, I'd hope, will see a rise in the performance levels as we focus on upping our game with players playing for places in more glamorous fixtures and bigger football challenges.

It's an exciting prospect which adds some momentum to our march back to the very top of the national game. Hopefully that too will give the supporters something to ignite the atmosphere to some extent. I'm finally feeling some excitement again and feeling like that, despite the negativity, we're well on the way back.

The only way is up.

Top post

Why do you say that? And don't be a coy little tease about it.

Remember Viva La Vuvuzela! (Did he get banned actually?)

I think both the interm results and the 120 day review will be tied in. There are rumours that there is is gonna be some good and big news coming over the next couple of weeks.

Like I said, I just think this, I do not KNOW this.