McCoist: Part-time fans don’t deserve tickets

Bothwellbear

Dundee Utd: "We want more tickets when we play Rangers". Basically

I think you're half right, I think they only want more tickets because they're playing this Rangers side, apart from last season it'll be the weakest Rangers side to play Dundee Utd for around 30 years, they'd not be so interested if the game was 3/4/5 years ago, they wont be in such a rush to buy the tickets in a couple of years time either, at the moment though they have a very decent side and they probably think we're there for the taking so they all want a piece of the pie, should be more motivation for us tho'

can't really argue with that, I have a season book but due to working retail I am lucky if I get to every other game, so it would be unfair if I got to go over someone who attends both home and away games all season.

it used to bug me on cup final days when guys would walk onto the bus having been to one game all season and even that was probably a celtic game, and if you said anything you were the dick lol

Indeed Ally, indeed. Our world class support have proved time and time again we will stick with our club through anything, theirs have proved nothing.

24,000 attendance in a celtic/utd cup semi final at Hampden? :lol: fuck sake

I agree with everything up until the part highlighted in bold. I think their fans have proven that inbreeding is still rife in parts of Scotland and is leading to the birth of some very ugly, very stupid people. This is something that must be recognised and addressed in my opinion.

I agree with everything up until the part highlighted in bold. I think their fans have proven that inbreeding is still rife in parts of Scotland and is leading to the birth of some very ugly, very stupid people. This is something that must be recognised and addressed in my opinion.

thats right, their catch phrase ought to be "we are all one big family" :lol: