Next 3 games

Ally must play the best team possible in every game. It would be nice to give kids more of a chance but as long as we are in the Scottish Cup and facing another cup final he needs to keep the main structure of the first XI together

Tin hats on, I agree but many on here dont.

I think its more important to make sure nobody gets injured at the moment. We have had almost two seasons to develop a system and we haven't. I think he has to play a 5 man midfield and wouldn't have an issue if he does that in the upcoming games. Doesn't really matter who plays just now as long as the best players are fit and available for the two cup games.

Ally must play the best team possible in every game. It would be nice to give kids more of a chance but as long as we are in the Scottish Cup and facing another cup final he needs to keep the main structure of the first XI together

Nonsense! He needs to get the best out of the whole squad and get a level of competition for places for the big games to come....by continuing to play the same players regardless of form will only continue the malaise. The likes of telfer, gasparato, Gallagher etc can help keep the level of intensity high whilst allowing us to look at the future.

Raith are not that clever in the league, but that's not going to stop them having a real go at us in the Ramsden's.

I think it would be a great achievement to get into the SC final and a good proving ground for some of our youngsters, if they get a go.

We really need a few young guys to move up as we'll need some new players next season and I only see us managing to buy one decent player worth his salt in the close season, due to lack of cash. We may buy two, or even three, but there will probably only be one good one.

Think Sunday's game against Brechin is a chance for wholesale changes and give a lot of the usual first team a rest. No U20s game next week so the best chance to throw a couple of them in. My team would be:

GK - Bell (No need to rest. Would keep him sharp)

RB- Foster (Usual first teamer but is playing himself into some form so would keep him in)

CB - Any combination of Faure/Gasparotto/Halkett

LB - Smith

RM - Hutton

CM - Peralta

CM - Crawford

LM - Telfer

FC - Shiels

FC - Gallagher

Would have the regulars return the following game as the U20s have a big Old Firm clash on the Tuesday.

Think Sunday's game against Brechin is a chance for wholesale changes and give a lot of the usual first team a rest. No U20s game next week so the best chance to throw a couple of them in. My team would be:

RB- Foster (Usual first teamer but is playing himself into some form so would keep him in)

LB - Smith

RM - Hutton

CM - Peralta

CM - Crawford

LM - Telfer

FC - Shiels

FC - Gallagher

Would have the regulars return the following game as the U20s have a big Old Firm clash on the Tuesday.

Be happy enough with that team for Sunday mate.

agreed, going by recent form the only youth still deserving of a place is Gallagher. The Albion game - Hutton was ok at times but I think that's more because Law wasn't up to much,but Aird seems tired and lacking just now. Templeton has to come back in for the semi final.

Attitude!!!

That's been the problem with us of late.

Exactly and that's why I disagree with playing our "strongest" team! We need to get the intensity up and develop more competition for places....give the youngsters a chance. Gallagher may not be a world beater or a natural right mid but in two appearances he has done more than perralta has out there all season....

yeah

LB - Smith

RM - Hutton

CM - Peralta

CM - Crawford

LM - Telfer

FC - Shiels

FC - Gallagher

totally agree, never rest a keeper in my opinion if he's fit he play's. I'd have the core of our team on the bench to give a couple a run out near the end but I'd do everything I could to keep them fit and sharp for the ramsdens and then the scottish cup. Try and play as many reserve/youngsters until then.

Don't really give a toss about the Ramsdens -- give the U-20 team a chance lets see if they can beat Raith - should be doable,

Only two games that matter this season - 1) the semi against Dundee Hivees and if we win 2) the Final against St J or the sheep.

Win 1&2 and there will be some happy bears.

there need to be a mix of players from youngsters getting into the first team and the normal players keeping match fit so playing some yongsters in the league games is the way i would do it :pipe: