The league can't get a sponsor, but the world is fascinated by the Rangers.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's brilliant!

I love how he's managed to keep up with the latest songs.

I especially love how he just stands there, counting the beat, when the instrumental keeps going on for a bit.

Good on him.

I think we'd have a chance of getting into Ligue Un with all this French loving we've been receiving.

That's brilliant!

I especially love how he just stands there, counting the beat, when the instrumental keeps going on for a bit.

Good on him.

I think we'd have a chance of getting into Ligue Un with all this French loving we've been receiving.

All songs at Ibrox should be sung with that accent from now on!!

That's brilliant!

Good on him.

Guy posts some great vids (tu):7325:

Sorry Jamie but it's being doing my tits in too :lol:

I actually worked it out before seeing the video which I still haven't viewed. One day at work, bored as usual, I watched the animation closely and it grows another square's worth of area in the transition, so it's just an illusion as expected.

I shall now view the video to confirm or disprove my hypothesis.

It's amazing that we can see what people from around Europe and the World think about and the way they can see and appreciate us.

Cant imagine the Scottish media/press coming out with any of that after winning the title and getting to the SC semi's.

Especially liked that video Jamie. (tu)

Said it before, this aspect has probably been the biggest plus since admin, our worldwide reputation as a fan base and club has grown even stronger than it was, I think those who look in are astounded by our club.

Would be good if in some way we could harness and develop relationships to grow our following in some of these countries.