The league can't get a sponsor, but the world is fascinated by the Rangers.

Gonna make a point of checking that out later tonight.

Cheers, for the info.

He tends to delete some of them as he goes along, been some great wee vids of him getting ready to watch the games on Rangers TV and after the final whistle etc. :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it before, this aspect has probably been the biggest plus since admin, our worldwide reputation as a fan base and club has grown even stronger than it was, I think those who look in are astounded by our club.

Would be good if in some way we could harness and develop relationships to grow our following in some of these countries.

Quality post mate, well said.......... (tu)

Cracking video on website of the same French media outlet. More recent too which shows were STILL the only show in town. Naturally being French it features Seb Faure.

http://video.lequipe...g=12c439e64f9s

Diplomatic translation of the Ulster boy that mentions 'fuckin tonnes of rangers fans and not one tim'. :lol:

How Doncaster is still in a job is Beyond me. They had Irn Bru and Clydesdale sponsoring them, then change set up and cant get anyone......only the old SPL chairman would put up with that !! ..... Its a total joke, Surely someone would offer a cut price deal, so there getting something, but naw......doncaster cant get noone......mental !!

How Doncaster is still in a job is Beyond me. They had Irn Bru and Clydesdale sponsoring them, then change set up and cant get anyone......only the old SPL chairman would put up with that !! ..... Its a total joke, Surely someone would offer a cut price deal, so there getting something, but naw......doncaster cant get noone......mental !!

Well, they can't live off of the money they stole from Rangers for ever. Something has to give.

This!

This!

can never understand how the league runs without a sponsor when even grassroots has one. Me thinks that he has deliberately done the SPFL out of money and thus meaning its top teams cant close any financial gap on timothy

FrozenTundras @ 61. Probably won't be too bad as they managed to scramble through "reconstruction" in order to get our contribution included. The old SPL was bankrupt without us. The BT Sport deal says it all really : 30 SPFL games + 10 Rangers matches. 25% of their Scottish coverage being a third tier team ffs. As has been said often - It's all about the Rangers.

Rangers, my team not my project.