an easy way to solve the semi final ticket issue

Jimbeamjunior

In the interests of sporting integrity or whatever the buzzword is this season, i have come up with a fullproof plan to solve the ticket issue

basically the SFA should tell both ourselves and that rat thompson that the tickets will be split 50/50 as he wishes, but then say that the tickets MUST be paid up front to the SFA and there is no refunds on unsold tickets

given our average attendance this season, and taking into account our poor cup crowds, we'd still sell 20-22k no bother, united on the otherhand wouldnt

lets see if that wee speccy cunt thompson wishes to bump his gums about a 50/50 split now :lol:

Sporting integrity would say that a Rangers fan who has been attending every home game is more entitled to a ticket than a scummy wanting to take the piss, if the knobend gave it some thought, he would have a bunch off idiots out to make trouble knowing dundee hivs and Rangers would get the blame.

I'm fed up with all the whining these cunts are making regarding a 50/50 split, its

a fucking joke as they would never ask for it if it was being played at hampdump.

P.s we then get Hartson sticking his neb in by suggesting they should get the home

dressing room as that would put the cat amongst the pigeons!!

Why can't they man up and just accept that it is the luck of the draw, end of.

Sporting integrity would say that a Rangers fan who has been attending every home game is more entitled to a ticket than a scummy wanting to take the piss, if the knobend gave it some thought, he would have a bunch off idiots out to make trouble knowing dundee hivs and Rangers would get the blame.

I'd agree that any fan of either club deserves a ticket before any neutral but I also think any final or semi final should be split down the middle, each club deserve to be there so each club deserve half the allocation in my opinion as a starting point, then both clubs can work it out between themselves after wards...

I heard this Thompson guy last night, his issue wasnt ticket allocations it was the location which bugged him, tbh he is playing right Into our hands though, the fans will be up for this like a Champions League game now.