tickets for the semi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that be on the SFA Website or the Rangers website, or indeed the ticket office?

Assuming we are talking about the Rangers allocation, Rangers will probably sell them in the usual way, which includes both.

As has been said though, there's a good chance of no public sale.

Really wish I could go but as a non-season ticket holder it looks like I'm fucked. Fair enough though! Season ticket holders fully deserve the right to be at this game.

Try the away end, am sure a few bears will try and get tickets from utd when they put them on sale. Away end loyal.

Try the away end, am sure a few bears will try and get tickets from utd when they put them on sale. Away end loyal.

I was thinking about this too. I think the abuse I would get would render the trip a waste of time, wouldn't be the same either.

I don't think I'd be able to sit amongst that rancid mob. I did it for the 9 in a row game, but there wasn't this amount of mutual loathing back then.

Fans on the away scheme then season ticket holders then if any left public sale , so the girl at the ticket office said on Monday , well they were going into a briefing about it , that's what she thinks will happen

Kirk Broadfoot will get 72 tickets again re UEFA cup final

Some tickets will make general sale, Utd unlikely to sell more than 9000 so 42000 for Gers and 37000 ST holders, Gers fans should buy tickets from the Utd allocation

You can get the idea of us having 42000 tickets out your head right away mate.

At least 5K will be held back for sponsors.

And United will sell more than 9000, as Thompson has whipped them up into a frenzy.

Then take maybe 1000 out for segregation.

My prediction for our allocation would be about 32000.

If these gypo scum bags sell their tickets and they get the next batch of the Govan what happens to the guys in Bar 72? Just been told I've got 2 freebies for there for it but it's at the end they would be sitting if they need that wee drop of additional tickets?

If these gypo scum bags sell their tickets and they get the next batch of the Govan what happens to the guys in Bar 72? Just been told I've got 2 freebies for there for it but it's at the end they would be sitting if they need that wee drop of additional tickets?

If that's the case I guess bar 72 would just need to be shut for that game.