tickets for the semi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even in other Scottish Cup games you always got Bar72 for free - every Rangers game at Ibrox no matter the event or occasion is included in your Bar72 season ticket price

Yeah I get that but it's still our home tie then and Rangers controlling the tickets, Ibrox will technically be a neutral venue here so the SFA will control it and ST holders in general likely won't get their own seats

The problems with bears trying to get Dundee hivs tickets are that :-

1) This will allow them to sell their allocation and apply to get further allocation in the corner and part of Govan Stand, thus reducing our ST holders, RSC's, first right to a ticket.

2) It will give you a lot of bother with hivs fans and the polis, with possibility of not getting in or being thrown out.

Think twice, you probably will be doing one of our ST holders out of a ticket.

Looks like I will need to buy a ticket for the away end.

Does anyone think it will be safe to do that?

I won't be able to sit in silence.

You'll be alright if you sport neutral colours and keep the singing to a minimum, I would advise you don't jump up and down like an epileptic in a flash-bang testing facility if and when we score, as you will most likely have your head kicked in. If you adhere to these strict rules then you should make it out alive (tu)

You'll be alright if you sport neutral colours and keep the singing to a minimum, I would advise you don't jump up and down like an epileptic in a flash-bang testing facility if and when we score, as you will most likely have your head kicked in. If you adhere to these strict rules then you should make it out alive (tu)

No need. , the average scum dee fan couldn't fight sleep

If anyone has a ticket in the Utd section just get in the ground as soon as the gates open, you will be able to get over the divide if you have your wits about you.

You honestly think you will be able to just jump out The Broomloan and saunter over to one of our stands un-noticed? :lol:

And where would you then sit?

Think rhat if u saod to the sreward that it was your firat trip to Ibrox and you bought tge ticket outside the ground and didn't know it was for rhe Dundee hibs end, they would get moved into rhe Rangers end?

Think rhat if u saod to the sreward that it was your firat trip to Ibrox and you bought tge ticket outside the ground and didn't know it was for rhe Dundee hibs end, they would get moved into rhe Rangers end?

No chance would they buy that unfortunately lol.

If you talk in the same language you've just posted in yer on to a winner

Aye mate, we'll all budge up a bit to squeeze you in.