tickets for the semi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a quick question. On the ccs but my seat is in the Broomloan. Where am I likely to be moved to? Will I get a choice of stands? First time I've been in this situation since I moved there from the Govan.

You want be able to use your ST seat as it's a cup semi and it will be the sfa doing the tickets, it just so happens the game is at Ibrox. But you will be able to use the ground planner when you've been told the tickets are available.

I presume we need to wait until their deadline is up before any tickets go on sale for us?

Total joke that ST holders might miss out because of their glory hunting fans.

Thousands of ST didn't bother with the Quarters and are now bitching about the possibility of not getting tickets to the Semi's, irony?

Why the hell are we still waiting to hear anything when every other semi finalist has been given their allocation and some have even started selling tickets. Surely the club could have put something out about expected numbers and selling dates. I am off to the US on Wednesday morning so am not too happy at hearing nothing yet

Why the hell are we still waiting to hear anything when every other semi finalist has been given their allocation and some have even started selling tickets. Surely the club could have put something out about expected numbers and selling dates. I am off to the US on Wednesday morning so am not too happy at hearing nothing yet

Because utd think they can sell more tickets on their voucher scheme, every one of their ST holders can reserve as many tickets as they want, and who are they asking to help in filling these seats. Scum to their rescue.

We know for a fact we have the Main Stand side and Copland at the very least. So these could be started being sold

CCCS folk should at least have our emails by now.

Plus the first lot of ST applications for what's left from those areas could be about to be balloted.

Then whatever we get of the Govan just goes to the unsuccesful applicants.

No need for us to be dithering about waiting totally on Utd.

We know for a fact we have the Main Stand side and Copland at the very least. So these could be started being sold

CCCS folk should at least have our emails by now.

Plus the first lot of ST applications for what's left from those areas could be about to be balloted.

Then whatever we get of the Govan just goes to the unsuccesful applicants.

No need for us to be dithering about waiting totally on Utd.

Exactly