Hearts time running out

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the "poor Hearts" talk. Yes, we went through it, but we went through it as they put the boot in. Fuck them. I won't lose any sleep over this. Fair enough I won't be celebrating their demise like a tim, but will I have any emotion for them at all? No chance.

Fuck them, they watched us burn with little sympathy, they will get NONE in return.

I hope their company folds, their stadium gets sold to make houses, their players fuck off to shitty wee clubs nobody has ever heard of and their supporters fuck off to watch Spartans.

Fuck Hearts.

Big rumour out Edinburgh way is that bdo/foh have already approached the spfl and asked if they can keep their place in the Championship should they have to go newco in the summer. It's believed they will try to use the Portsmouth precedent who got a cva passed but had to liquidate the oldco due to frozen shares and legal proceedings.

Time will tell if this is true or not.

Interesting. One to keep an eye on.

However, the newco precedent has been set and must be adhered to.

Being serious though who the fuck would have ever thought Rangers & Hearts would both be in the Scottish 1st division ever?

The championship will attract more attention than the 1 horse league in the SPL will.

Hearts have been there before. It was quite recent too.