Hearts time running out

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be such a fucking poof

This.

I've a lot of Hearts supporting mates who are good Loyalists and I feel for them, but they hardly put any pressure on their board or fellow supporters to cut us some slack 2 years ago so for that reason I want everyone in that top flight except Partick, Ross County and Kilmarnock (as they didn't vote against us) to die.

I read this story in the OP with interest today. We keep hearing Hearts on the brink and running out of time for years now, but this really is it. The administrators say they only have enough cash to last until literally the end of April and that was with Jan's player sales ... this meeting is delayed until late April ... one more little delay be it with a fax or a minor bit of paperwork can see them off.

This.

I've a lot of Hearts supporting mates who are good Loyalists and I feel for them, but they hardly put any pressure on their board or fellow supporters to cut us some slack 2 years ago so for that reason I want everyone in that top flight except Partick, Ross County and Kilmarnock (as they didn't vote against us) to die.

I read this story in the OP with interest today. We keep hearing Hearts on the brink and running out of time for years now, but this really is it. The administrators say they only have enough cash to last until literally the end of April and that was with Jan's player sales ... this meeting is delayed until late April ... one more little delay be it with a fax or a minor bit of paperwork can see them off.

giphy.gif

I really don't know how to feel about it tbh. one of my best mates is a Jambo, who goes to nearly every game and has rarely had a bad word to say about Rangers. but on the other hand, I have witnessed a lot of keyboard warriors on Facebook and Jambos Kickback (which I went on a lot after we signed Templeton :lol: ) who want us dead. best situation for me is for us to pump them four times next season then see them ending up in the 3rd division for years to come

Jamboskickback is full of timposters.

They've been given free reign on there unfortunately but I doubt they represent most of the Hearts support.

I've seen recently that these bams are being challenged at last by other jambos.

I wouldn't like to see them go under...........wouldn't wish that on anyone except the tims