Hearts time running out

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

I've a lot of Hearts supporting mates who are good Loyalists and I feel for them, but they hardly put any pressure on their board or fellow supporters to cut us some slack 2 years ago so for that reason I want everyone in that top flight except Partick, Ross County and Kilmarnock (as they didn't vote against us) to die.

I read this story in the OP with interest today. We keep hearing Hearts on the brink and running out of time for years now, but this really is it. The administrators say they only have enough cash to last until literally the end of April and that was with Jan's player sales ... this meeting is delayed until late April ... one more little delay be it with a fax or a minor bit of paperwork can see them off.

The hivs game was really the last big income stream they have till season tickets can be sold again and that can't happen till they are out of admin FOH have said. It really is tick tock time now if they don't get something done in the next 2 weeks could be curtains for Hertz.

As another poster has pointed out telling the liths that Ann budge who is worth £40m would buy the club may not have been the smartest idea in the world. Why are they going to take a a few pence in the pound now when Hearts new owner is worth that amount?

Guaranteed if this alleged meetng in Lithuania comes to nothing on the 7th and they have to go newco we'll start to see the media campaigning for them to be in the championship next season. Expect every excuse under the sun to be used when that happens.

The hivs game was really the last big income stream they have till season tickets can be sold again and that can't happen till they are out of admin FOH have said. It really is tick tock time now if they don't get something done in the next 2 weeks could be curtains for Hertz.

As another poster has pointed out telling the liths that Ann budge who is worth £40m would buy the club may not have been the smartest idea in the world. Why are they going to take a a few pence in the pound now when Hearts new owner is worth that amount?

Guaranteed if this alleged meetng in Lithuania comes to nothing on the 7th and they have to go newco we'll start to see the media campaigning for them to be in the championship next season. Expect every excuse under the sun to be used when that happens.

Good post, either way they will be in the same league as us. for the sake of Scottish football of course. We learned our lesson with Rangers blah blah blah.

I'd miss going to Tynecastle tbh. Good stadium and my my second-favourite in the country.

Feel for some of the decent Hearts folk out there because they are all going through what we did, and if anyone can remember (hard not to?) it is a horrible feeling.

I have a feeling inside that it could be curtains for them soon. Administrators (that word brought a shiver to me there) have said they have enough money to go until April and, if there is even one more delay then I simply cannot see Hearts surviving this.

I have no doubt at all that they'd newco and I likely see them starting in the Championship next season...but I can see it being with a severe penalty, similar to Leeds. I don't think the Championship clubs would be silly enough to knock back some of they money they'd likely get from them being in that division.

I posted a while ago, that KPMG were the scond choice as administrators. Another locally based insolvency practitioner declined to be involved as he reckoned they could not be saved. I think this is coming to fruition now. It will be a newco and the precedence is set - lowest league and a transfer embargo

The Hibs job is a poisoned chalice. I have no idea why any manager would want to take it. Give or take the odd decent run, they've been garbage since Collins was there.

Butcher was a fool to take that job, especially with how high his stock was becoming with the job he had done at Inverness:

Best mate plays for Hibs, well under 20s and around the first team on occasions, club has deeper problems than the manager and playing staff.

Heard stories of kit people being influences around the club in ways they shouldn't, youth players Dad's going into the managers office and demanding their son plays and the next week their son starts (under Fenlon). Also talk that Michael Nelson held a player meeting a couple week ago saying stuff like I know we'll never play for him (Butcher) but we've got to play for ourselves and our own prides etc.

Club needs a massive shake up starting from the chairman right down to the tea ladies I think.

Best mate plays for Hibs, well under 20s and around the first team on occasions, club has deeper problems than the manager and playing staff.

Heard stories of kit people being influences around the club in ways they shouldn't, youth players Dad's going into the managers office and demanding their son plays and the next week their son starts (under Fenlon). Also talk that Michael Nelson held a player meeting a couple week ago saying stuff like I know we'll never play for him (Butcher) but we've got to play for ourselves and our own prides etc.

Club needs a massive shake up starting from the chairman right down to the tea ladies I think.

The club is deff a mess. Would rather they went down on current form to be honest!

if hearts go newco, surely they cannot start in the championship next year ?

They fucking better not or there will be war, get them down the divisions and let them rot and suffer like we had to, i'd rather they went out of business completely can't stand the wee cunts.

if hearts go newco, surely they cannot start in the championship next year ?

And it looks as if it will be the newco route after listening to the radio this morning, it said UBIG may be unable to transfer their 50% share across as they are going through liquidation process and every meeting arranged between both parties has been cancelled . Hearts have enough cash to survive for 4 weeks . Anne Budges' offer of £2.3 million has not/will not be accepted. Liquidation procedures will start to take place over next few weeks.......OH Dear !!

And it looks as if it will be the newco route after listening to the radio this morning, it said UBIG may be unable to transfer their 50% share across as they are going through liquidation process and every meeting arranged between both parties has been cancelled . Hearts have enough cash to survive for 4 weeks . Anne Budges' offer of £2.3 million has not/will not be accepted. Liquidation procedures will start to take place over next few weeks.......OH Dear !!

Bye bye, Ta ta, so sad! A precedent has been sent in regards Sporting Integrity of the leagues. If it ain't applied this time for a Newco, then there is most definite something wrong in the state of Denmark. Could see litigation from us if the same isn't applied to the Jam Farts as was applied in 2012 to our club.

That's an insane situation, why does Petrie allow it to go on?

They have been saying they only have enough money to last wks about 10 different times but they always find it.

It's pure scaremongering or the media hyping it up.

And where will they get the money to pay the administrators? Anyone actually know?

They have been there nearly a yr and the costs must be astranomical surely!

Side note to this.

So hearts got a 15 pt penalty for going into admin. They were given this at the START of THIS season as the "insolvency event" occurred after the last game of last season. If of course it had happened before then, Hearts would have been deducted 17pts and been relegated.

The important bit here being the date at which one season is deemed to have ended, and the new one begun (for accounting purposes) -ie at the final whistle of the final league game.

So now we hear that if Hearts are not out of admin by AUGUST 9th (ie start of NEXT season), they will be deducted more points...

Sorry, surely the points deduction must happen if they are still in admin at the end of the final game of THIS season (just as it did before).

Next question - if Hearts go into liquidation, and somehow get bought out by CVA - where do they start next season?

That's an insane situation, why does Petrie allow it to go on?

Petries a muppet, he's as big a problem as any. Club have no money, the owner Tom Farmer is a multi-millionaire yet refuses to put any money into the club.

Club lacks a true leader, many of the fans believed that man was Butcher and I actually think he is the right as do the majority of the fans, problems is many of the players aren't Butcher's players and are not liking the stricter discipline and double training sessions. It'll be a massive clearout this summer.

Shame though as I've said got a close friend at the club, also know Sam Stanton pretty well so want them to do well and they are a pretty terrible situation at the moment.

When I read that 9th August date earlier I was a bit annoyed too, but thinking about it they have the summer to sort themselves out. If they are still faffing about in admin by the start of the season then they'll start the campaign with a points deduction.

What happens if the go tits up a few games into the season?

Clubs will vote on their continued membership of said league. I don't agree with them staying in the championship but other clubs will look at this as a huge money spin. It may still be a case that they simply can't do what we done as they aren't big enough.

I maintain that i'd be sad to see an end to Tynecastle, but not so much Hearts.

As for the league rules, if they are still in Administration by the full-time whistle of their final league game, they start the next season on -15 points (there was a link sent recently explaining it)

I'd also say that, even -IF- a CVA was agreed with their creditors, unless this CVA is agreed by mid-April, they will start the next season on -15 points as they need four weeks for a CVA to process.

All of this topped with the fact they have 7 out of contract players and still won't have money makes it a very difficult few years for Hearts.

I think they would have an unbroken run back to the SPL tbh.

they'll lose all their players, struggle to attract anyone decent and their youth isn't good enough to win the Championship. I think when this all gets sorted out for them they'll do what we never - concentrate on bringing their youth through and keep costs down but I think that will see them struggle.

they'll lose all their players, struggle to attract anyone decent and their youth isn't good enough to win the Championship. I think when this all gets sorted out for them they'll do what we never - concentrate on bringing their youth through and keep costs down but I think that will see them struggle.

Alloa & Livingston managed consecutive promotions from SD3 & SD2 and they aren't anywhere near as big as a newco Hearts would be.

They would maybe have a sticky couple of seasons in The Championship, but they would come back. In the scale of Scottish football they are too "big" a club to not come back.