Changed My Mind- Ally To Stay

JamieG54

Was off the boil and angry after our first game v Albion. Was the first time i had ever called for him to go. Can see us playing much better after a few signings in the sunmer. Playing Gallagher and getting rid of Hutton and deadwood has lifted my hopes Ally has a plan.

Ally to stay and give him next season to prove to all of us. He has two summer windows and one winter to build for the top division.

Cmon Super

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was off the boil and angry after our first game v Albion. Was the first time i had ever called for him to go. Can see us playing much better after a few signings in the sunmer. Playing Gallagher and getting rid of Hutton and deadwood has lifted my hopes Ally has a plan.

Ally to stay and give him next season to prove to all of us. He has two summer windows and one winter to build for the top division.

Cmon Super

I'm sure you have made his day

The face he has had the guts to put in Gallagher ahead of eg Peralta who he has used all reason is a big step for Ally. Usually its the tried and trusted. Im actually looking forward to the summer to see who we get rid of and who we get in. Could start to form a team or backbone for the top tier.

Maybe its a high from looking forward to the cup final and semi but its been a good few days.

Cmon Super

Your mood swings(or any of our grunting and groaning for that matter)will have no effect whatsoever on what is going to occur.

Ally will take us to 1,2 or maybe even 3 trophies then either call time(doubtful) or be asked to move on (upstairs,hopefully).

It is imperative that,for our next step,we have a new direction,style,purpose.

If not,I can see the crowds continuing to dwindle and our finances remaining at a critical level,therefore hurting our investors in the hippy.

hope ally makes me change my mind about him but unless the standard of football and performances improves dramatically i still say we need a new manager to take us forward

Can see your point, I just want to see him lifting that league championship and back into the champions league!

If not who would you get in?

Cmon Super

You should change your name to tbe Weatherman as they change their minds 5 times a day as well. :thumbup:

After his comments about the ticket allocation for the semi (part-time supporters) he must stay at the club. Maybe not as manager but he epitomise all that is Rangers in these times so we must respect him and hold on to him.

Rangers, my team not my project.

Agree mate. He is more than a Manager. He is the face of the club and a leader for us bears.