Changed My Mind- Ally To Stay

JamieG54

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was off the boil and angry after our first game v Albion. Was the first time i had ever called for him to go. Can see us playing much better after a few signings in the sunmer. Playing Gallagher and getting rid of Hutton and deadwood has lifted my hopes Ally has a plan.

Ally to stay and give him next season to prove to all of us. He has two summer windows and one winter to build for the top division.

Cmon Super

:lol:

McCoist doesn't have a plan, or at least not a great one. We have injured players and he wanted to rest the usuals for the cup game, forgive me if I don't count that as a masterpiece.

As luck would have it, Gallagher made a fantastic debut and showed McCoist why he should be considered more often, and he was.

I'm giving all that credit to Gallagher, he deserves it.

Same with Smith, that free kick was his to claim, and I can't see how that was all part of a plan (outwith the general plan of winning)

We also don't need to bring anyone in, which isn't nice, it's always fun to have fresh talent coming in, but it's an unnecessary expense, and McCoist should (If he is to keep his job) be able to win the Championship no problem with our resources

I want him to leave. I know its probably very harsh of me but Ive felt hes not good enough since first Stirling albion away game last season.

Hopefully we can end the season with some great performance, some exciting tactics, more youngsters , and most importantly the treble. Then I would say Give him another season !

Im alot happier at the moment but still don't think that a great 45mins against Airdrie and a couple of hard fought wins against Dunfermline and Albion are mind changing stuff. Two ways to look at the Callum Gallagher situation, one its a great move by Ally bringing him in or two its more evidence of what i and many others have said that bringing youth players in can be a very good thing for us and why wasn't this done much earlier and more young guys also given time?

I will judge Ally on our cup results and how much more games young Callum and others get, a treble and the cream of the U20s starting most league games and i will kiss Allys shoes and grovel for forgiveness.