Changed My Mind- Ally To Stay

JamieG54

to right mate although we are winning the football from his team has been terrible their has been no improvement in his two years in the job then last week black slating us fans ally keeps playing his pals like daly ok he is scoring goals but he left dundee hivs knowing that when mcNamara went up their he would not get a game ally should have done what he has done and played the youth card also mcCulloch is done also mohsni at the game on monday every pass went to a albion rovers player i think he thinks he is a legend like baxter difference is mohsni is a legend in his own mind ally should move over to someone who is a good tactician he was a good striker but never a manager the money that our players are on we should be passing these teams of the park but we have struggled in ever game and it pains me to say that

Pains me to read that.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally McCoist will always be good in a coaching role as the sidekick to a more astute manager. He was perfect foil for Walter Smith.

As was Archie Knox to Fergie and latterly Walter.

Knox tried his hand at management and failed.

McCoist hasn't failed as such but it's clear to me he is not and never will be a top class football manager.

I sometimes wish McCoist had just remained a coach and it would have stopped all this infighting with bear against bear.

The perils of appointing a very very popular club legend as manager.

to right mate although we are winning the football from his team has been terrible their has been no improvement in his two years in the job then last week black slating us fans ally keeps playing his pals like daly ok he is scoring goals but he left dundee hivs knowing that when mcNamara went up their he would not get a game ally should have done what he has done and played the youth card also mcCulloch is done also mohsni at the game on monday every pass went to a albion rovers player i think he thinks he is a legend like baxter difference is mohsni is a legend in his own mind ally should move over to someone who is a good tactician he was a good striker but never a manager the money that our players are on we should be passing these teams of the park but we have struggled in ever game and it pains me to say that

Mate,

If you are going to write such long posts, please break them up a bit.

That was tough to read.