Rangersbyinsideinfo ? Eh?

Dunny_01

Got this link text to me there urging me to read it.... any thoughts??

http://rangersbyinsideinfo.co.uk/

Im sick of reading about Rangers the now !! I want to read that 200,000 bears gony circle Meccano Park when we are running round the track with the big cup wae red white n blue ribbons !!! No this pish

Load of pish.

Some of the players were allowed to walk away from the old Rangers contracts, why I don't know, I would have assumed that they should either have been sold by the Administrators/Trustees or transferred to the newco, as part of the assets.

They were allowed to do so by TUPE legislation which allows employees to refuse to transfer their contract of employment.

And as a new club

It's not a new club. Try again Timmy.

Contracts agreed by Mr Green were based on Premier League wages but on Division 1 & 2 Income. Just now one Rangers player is getting paid as much as the whole team he is playing against; and the management team are getting paid as much as all of the Division 1 & 2 put together. Are they worth it, that's a matter of your opinion. Should they have taken a cut in wages, for the sake of the club, probably. "They don't do walk away". Would you? From these wages.

The aforementioned TUPE legislation allows a period of protection to existing contracts transferred to the new corporate body (12 months I believe. McCullochs deal was negotiated down I believe, no attempt was made to reduce any of the other players who TUPE'd across.

I've picked enough holes in it to be able to comfortably disregard it as utter shite.

Load of pish.

They were allowed to do so by TUPE legislation which allows employees to refuse to transfer their contract of employment.

It's not a new club. Try again Timmy.

The aforementioned TUPE legislation allows a period of protection to existing contracts transferred to the new corporate body (12 months I believe. McCullochs deal was negotiated down I believe, no attempt was made to reduce any of the other players who TUPE'd across.

I've picked enough holes in it to be able to comfortably disregard it as utter shite.

You have indeed. (tu) the guy can't even get the divisions right.

Slap on the wrist for dunny I am afraid posting bhitter shit.

Hey mate, It was a spontaneous thing, I got the text message, didnt like what I read and looked on here to see where it came from, I dont like posting any crap, was simply showing the bears on here that is out there.

Nuthin more...... Sorry peoples !!

Hey mate, It was a spontaneous thing, I got the text message, didnt like what I read and looked on here to see where it came from, I dont like posting any crap, was simply showing the bears on here that is out there.

Nuthin more...... Sorry peoples !!

No worries dunny just yankin her chain.