Super Ally sticks it to the Arab Trust

"There is no bad blood between the clubs".

"There is no animosity".

How or why would anyone connected with our club come out with this pish?

Thompson hates us, so obviously there is bad blood.

Thompson hates us, so obviously there is animosity.

Time to stop all the bullshit Ally, just be honest and tell them that "the majority of our fans have had enough of Mr Thompson and the Arab trust to last us a lifetime and look forward to the day their horrible club dies".

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can still ease tensions while pointing out that " our kids won't be safe at Ibrox" is the biggest load of shit ever to come out of that scummy club and its fans.

Good point. We do dignified silence or we don't put them in their place. Charles Green would have put them in their place.

Has no one ever heard of the phrase, "Kill them with kindness"? In a way Ally is sticking it to them, the trust and the club coming out with all their shite and Ally rising above it and coming out with the proper speeches for the press, if he responded the way any of us would or would want him to then he would end up being in serious trouble.

Has no one ever heard of the phrase, "Kill them with kindness"? In a way Ally is sticking it to them, the trust and the club coming out with all their shite and Ally rising above it and coming out with the proper speeches for the press, if he responded the way any of us would or would want him to then he would end up being in serious trouble.

This is football mate ,not dealing with a dumped girlfriend .He is pathetic in interviews nowadays .Cant wait till one day we have a Manager with guts and balls .He is just weak

This is football mate ,not dealing with a dumped girlfriend .He is pathetic in interviews nowadays .Cant wait till one day we have a Manager with guts and balls .He is just weak

The weak allegation is monstrous. I'd love to see you handle the issues he's had to deal with. I suspect you'd probably be taking a sickie a week in

He handled it very professionally and you can't fault him for the response.

However, it is frustrating seeing our club take a beating from different sources and there being no reaction. It shows you how most of us would fair worse than McCoist in handling this situation. I would much rather come out and call the trust delusional and call Thompson a complete and utter wanker, however this would be the wrong thing to do and would be playing into Dundee Rtd's (Retarded's) very ugly hands.

I think he's sticking it to them in the sense that he's actually one of the few people in this with any sort of decorum.

Most of the stuff that people are finding out about this is read in the papers, who aren't exactly renowned for their skills in reporting the truth. So for Ally to go mental and start slinging mud based on things he probably hasn't heard first hand lacks any sort of intelligence. What if he did properly stick it to them only to find out that things were taken completely out of context and he's left looking like a fool, just like Thompson.

From Hughes to Thompson to McNamara DU have made fools of themselves and I think Ally's done a good job of showing them how you should act.

He's dismissed all their nonsense and refused to get dragged into a playground slagging match.

I say, good on him.

Do people really want him being reduced to the levels of DU and the tims?

I think he's sticking it to them in the sense that he's actually one of the few people in this with any sort of decorum.

Most of the stuff that people are finding out about this is read in the papers, who aren't exactly renowned for their skills in reporting the truth. So for Ally to go mental and start slinging mud based on things he probably hasn't heard first hand lacks any sort of intelligence. What if he did properly stick it to them only to find out that things were taken completely out of context and he's left looking like a fool, just like Thompson.

From Hughes to Thompson to McNamara DU have made fools of themselves and I think Ally's done a good job of showing them how you should act.

He's dismissed all their nonsense and refused to get dragged into a playground slagging match.

I say, good on him.

Do people really want him being reduced to the levels of DU and the tims?

So we've to sit back and be really nice to everyone because that's the Rangers way?

No wonder we come under sustained attack by our enemies.

Good to see the usual patter about being above it all and doing stuff the Rangers way getting rolled out.

What would have been wrong with Ally coming out and calling the trust liars for their deluded comments to the papers ? Why should we let people continually lie about our club just to say we have a wee bit of class ?

I would rather have a classless manager who sticks up for the club and fans, than one with all the class in the world who is happy to get shat on from all angles without saying a bad word about anyone.

Good to see the usual patter about being above it all and doing stuff the Rangers way getting rolled out.

What would have been wrong with Ally coming out and calling the trust liars for their deluded comments to the papers ? Why should we let people continually lie about our club just to say we have a wee bit of class ?

I would rather have a classless manager who sticks up for the club and fans, than one with all the class in the world who is happy to get shat on from all angles without saying a bad word about anyone.

Let's appoint Ned Lennon then

He probably does think that in private. He should have said they were demeaning and if people did have these so called concerns then they can always stay away.

More tickets for Bears then.

You just want Ally to stick it to you. Now be honest. WATP

He probably does think that in private. He should have said they were demeaning and if people did have these so called concerns then they can always stay away.

More tickets for Bears then.

You just want Ally to stick it to you. Now be honest. WATP