Super Ally sticks it to the Arab Trust

I think he's sticking it to them in the sense that he's actually one of the few people in this with any sort of decorum.

Most of the stuff that people are finding out about this is read in the papers, who aren't exactly renowned for their skills in reporting the truth. So for Ally to go mental and start slinging mud based on things he probably hasn't heard first hand lacks any sort of intelligence. What if he did properly stick it to them only to find out that things were taken completely out of context and he's left looking like a fool, just like Thompson.

From Hughes to Thompson to McNamara DU have made fools of themselves and I think Ally's done a good job of showing them how you should act.

He's dismissed all their nonsense and refused to get dragged into a playground slagging match.

I say, good on him.

Do people really want him being reduced to the levels of DU and the tims?

Ally would do well to remember who pays him his handsome fucking wage, not the board, but us supporters are the life blood of this club, It's time Ally starting telling these cunts how it is, time he stuck up for us supporters before his nice guy imagine.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because, technically speaking, that has nothing to do with the topic and would just make us seem like petty idiots, like tims.

Maybe he could have done more to state facts about awards etc. but from what he said about hoping the statement was taken out of context I don't think he wants to start countering someone's statement that might not have even been said (in that way) in the first place.

No I mean why no statement from Dundee utd not us.....the fact is they are making a big deal about this just because it's us and that is being conveniently ignored.

No I mean why no statement from Dundee utd not us.....the fact is they are making a big deal about this just because it's us and that is being conveniently ignored.

The thing is, as it is always, it's all about Rangers. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason for this big furore is because there hee-haw else to talk about in Scottish football.

Think about it, over the past season what football stories have there been to talk about in Scotland? Hearts going down the shunky and Terry butcher moving to Hivs. The rest is all about Rangers and this is just another example.

Ally would do well to remember who pays him his handsome fucking wage, not the board, but us supporters are the life blood of this club, It's time Ally starting telling these cunts how it is, time he stuck up for us supporters before his nice guy imagine.

Don't be so ridiculous. He is a football manager not the fans spokesman. Get a grip ffs

I think it's safe to say Ally is never going to stick into anyone. After what happened to Rangers over the last 2 years and still i haven't heard McCoist get angry or tell it they way it is.

This has fuck all to do with us and Dundee United have brought Rangers into it and still our manager "feels for them"

What fucking chance do we have honestly? Dundee United manager was even talking shite about an unfair advantage.

Still no fighting talk coming out of Rangers.

Anyway what the fuck is the Rangers board doing? When ever anyone says anything about beast FC there boards on the button everytime.

Ours sit back and do fuck all as usual.

Not correct. Like Smith before him the one thing that will get a reaction is an attack on his ego.

Their close relationship with the press will always come before the club, the players or the fans.

If the team show any sign of not being 100% bang up for it after this whingeing bitching build up by Thompson and his twats Ally's gonna get pure fuck.

Kind of glad he hasn't got involved with their bitching if he's saving it to use on the day. No standing around with hands in pockets that day Ally !!

Don't see why Ally should be expected to front every statement and issue that comes our way. The press office have been damp fucking squibs these past 2 years.

Like somebody already said, a statement from the board ripping the arse out of the safety issue with simple facts, would have made their side look like even bigger cunts...

Looking forward to a thread from BNB on April 12th titled........SUPER ALLY REALLY DID STICK IT TO THE ARABS..!... :7325:

Fuck me this thread should be deleted or the OP title changed at least. McCoist certainly does not 'stick it' to them, he does nothing of the sort, he does the opposite. I wish we would just keep his bloody mouth shut. OP you're a disgrace

And you are obviously dense.

One gets better results with the rapier and not the chainsaw.

Fuck me this thread should be deleted or the OP title changed at least. McCoist certainly does not 'stick it' to them, he does nothing of the sort, he does the opposite. I wish we would just keep his bloody mouth shut.

:lol: do you wanna stick it in BNB?

Just home and not read the thread but have been raging about this all day. Sticking it to them? Your havin a laugh he couldn't even if he wanted to, his tounge is so far up their arse he hit himself!

Love him to bits as a player but these actions are not that of a rangers manager, forget who you want to be yer pals and start standing up for the fans who it's currently open season on, you know the ones who bleed blue like your meant to be. Man the fuck up

The long tirade of abuse that McCoist gets across all platforms is totally lost on him. He is a club legend and record goal scorer and warmly thought of by all of us, but he knows it. Unfortunately he has become bigger than the club itself and part of the problem aside from him not being a capable football manager is that he realises his massive stature and plays it to the hilt. He is truly a Rangers man of that there is no doubt, but he most likely will not be working in football management when he decides to go.

In line with most comments on this thread, he upsets no one and coasts on through earning a packet. Good luck to him of course, he was our man our voice that didn't do walking away...fair play, but man up is the word right enough. Hopefully he can man up and get the team playing out their skins in the semi final also, that'd be super Ally!

I love Ally but I wish he would toughen up. He seems to have a need to be everyone's pal and almost can't say anything bad about anyone while all the haters say whatever they like!! It actually makes my blood boil!!!! FFS Ally grow a pair and ACTUALLY "stick it to the Arabs"!!!!

The long tirade of abuse that McCoist gets across all platforms is totally lost on him. He is a club legend and record goal scorer and warmly thought of by all of us, but he knows it. Unfortunately he has become bigger than the club itself and part of the problem aside from him not being a capable football manager is that he realises his massive stature and plays it to the hilt. He is truly a Rangers man of that there is no doubt, but he most likely will not be working in football management when he decides to go.

In line with most comments on this thread, he upsets no one and coasts on through earning a packet. Good luck to him of course, he was our man our voice that didn't do walking away...fair play, but man up is the word right enough. Hopefully he can man up and get the team playing out their skins in the semi final also, that'd be super Ally!

Awesome post,bud.

I know it's not in his make-up to spout venom(and we don't want our leader behaving like that runt in the east)but,if he was going to comment on this at all it should have been to decry Thompson for the insinuation that Ibrox is an unsafe place to bring your kid.This should enrage him as much as it does us cos,as you rightly say,he IS one of us.

And,if Ally could(for once) think a little more callously,a few stirring words fired back at DU would enhance,even further, the atmosphere that awaits the braver Dundonians and their team of kids.

It's a while since Ibrox has been a cauldron...........

Haven't read all of this so here goes.

For me Ally played it the right way by not getting the interviewer by the throat,nutting him and telling him to pass that on to Thompsom.While he might not have stuck it to that scummy lot,he did take the moral high ground and showed them up for what they are,a shower of greeting bassas.

This whole scenario is aimed at drawing Rangers into a row,which the mhedia would luv,when it has absolutely nothing to do with our Club.

Ever thought of writing for the Sun BNB? Your topics are usually very good. Your rep total speaks for itself. Respect. Let yourself down on this occasion though. The hard of thinking are already blaming Ally for your mistake. Huge backfire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad day for you. Expect much better of you next time. :)