Subs

Jig

Simonson

Crawford

Black

Aird

Temps

Cousin

I'm not sure whether you're serious about that team or not, Cousin and Hutton (we've enough right backs).

But I think a few of us are getting ahead of ourselves with Gallagher. People talking about him being in our starting line up from the outset next year - yes he's had a good few games, but so have other youngsters in the past and in the end they've failed to deliver.

Don't get me wrong I want the lad to succeed - he's an exciting player and it's clear he's got bags of talent, I just think we need to slow down on how much we can expect from him. He is only 19 after all

Boyd is a better player now than the one who left, having him around could help nurture some of our younger players.

Wow, ok.

If there was one player I would NOT want to nurture younger players it would be Boyd. The only real talent he has is instinct and it cannot be taught. All his other traits are extremely negative and not welcome at Ibrox as far as I'm concerned.

I'll say it again to those sayint they'd take Boyd back - anyone wanting him back completely loses out in any future oppertunity in complaining about us playing immobile, slow, boring football. Boyd thrives as a target man and would spearhead the attack, being so slow we'd end up lumping the ball up to him. Our counter attack would be nullified as well.

I'm not sure whether you're serious about that team or not, Cousin and Hutton (we've enough right backs).

But I think a few of us are getting ahead of ourselves with Gallagher. People talking about him being in our starting line up from the outset next year - yes he's had a good few games, but so have other youngsters in the past and in the end they've failed to deliver.

Don't get me wrong I want the lad to succeed - he's an exciting player and it's clear he's got bags of talent, I just think we need to slow down on how much we can expect from him. He is only 19 after all

Huttons frozen out but picking up 40k a week. He would jump at a chance to join us. He has made his money and wants to play football.

Wasnt that long we had Cousin ready to sign till the SPL broke in to scupper the deal. Great player, moody but would do a job. Still see him at African Nations running riot

Huttons frozen out but picking up 40k a week. He would jump at a chance to join us. He has made his money and wants to play football.

Wasnt that long we had Cousin ready to sign till the SPL broke in to scupper the deal. Great player, moody but would do a job. Still see him at African Nations running riot

Will he drop down to a couple of thousand a week?

thought not.

Hutton wont take what we can offer and is a wage we dont need to spend imo.

Cousin i thought had retired

Can't imagine KB wages would be a issue unless Kilmarnock have managed to stick his wages into the debt that got wiped off, always liked him and he seems to be firing on all cylinders so would be a yes from me, KM I really don't know as I haven't bothered keeping up on how he is doing but again I suppose it would be down to costs

Why does everybody think Boyd is a better player since he left, he's not he's failed everywhere he's went until he finally found his level back in Scottish football and back at Killie.

It's bizzare tbh.

The SPL is weaker than it was when he was here and he is 29-30 now scoring less goals than he did with us yet some think he is now in the form of his life?

Would he?

It will be three years ago and if I'm right Cousin has retired?