Boyd and Miller

derekweir29

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

certainly don't need both. Boyd is a one trick pony who can be serviced by any player and Miller plays and scores more without Boyd. Why people think it was a great partnership in terms of servicing each other is beyond me, Miller got better service when Boyd was gone.

Huttons frozen out but picking up 40k a week. He would jump at a chance to join us. He has made his money and wants to play football.

Wasnt that long we had Cousin ready to sign till the SPL broke in to scupper the deal. Great player, moody but would do a job. Still see him at African Nations running riot

Hutton wont happen,

Boyd is not the type of player we should be after, especially when so many fans are so dissatisfied with the standard of football we play.

We need to be targeting fast, creative, skilful players who can open up defences, create chances and excite fans.

Boyd's exactly the type of player we should target (The type of player who can actually put the ball in the back of the net). Get a decent right winger along with temps playing on the left and we will be scoring for fun.

Given that our current coaching team haven't displayed a forward thinking approach to rearing (bleeding) talent for the years ahead and have embarrassed us in countless cup ties. I reckon if we sign one or both it would probably be a good thing.

In that, I would wager that it will have crossed our manager's mind that in the absence of being able to build a Rangers team that has grit, talent and cause. He will be bricking it at the thought of drawing 'them' in one of the cups. After all it has been over two years since we've heard the unmelodious bile from the plebs whom would occupy the Broomy twice a season. It's bound to happen sooner or later and with this in mind it would have to be said that Miller and Boyd could be relied on to find the onion bag, Miller more so IMO, I'd take both however for the squad, accept the deplorable truth that we are no further forward with a talented or developing forward line and stick it to them for what it's worth. Bloody good times it would be, get in there Boyd.

When all is said and done, we will prevail and 'them' will just have to get back used to the true order of things.

In short and all apathy aside, it would be worth it for the win.

Boyd and Miller...true right!

Given that our current coaching team haven't displayed a forward thinking approach to rearing (bleeding) talent for the years ahead and have embarrassed us in countless cup ties. I reckon if we sign one or both it would probably be a good thing.

In that, I would wager that it will have crossed our manager's mind that in the absence of being able to build a Rangers team that has grit, talent and cause. He will be bricking it at the thought of drawing 'them' in one of the cups. After all it has been over two years since we've heard the unmelodious bile from the plebs whom would occupy the Broomy twice a season. It's bound to happen sooner or later and with this in mind it would have to be said that Miller and Boyd could be relied on to find the onion bag, Miller more so IMO, I'd take both however for the squad, accept the deplorable truth that we are no further forward with a talented or developing forward line and stick it to them for what it's worth. Bloody good times it would be, get in there Boyd.

When all is said and done, we will prevail and 'them' will just have to get back used to the true order of things.

In short and all apathy aside, it would be worth it for the win.

Boyd and Miller...true right!

Boyd could be relied on to score against them? Really??

Point taken. Admittedly Walter never gave him the nod much against them as I remember. However I though he looked fairly decent for Kille against ..... If he were to come good finally, then it would be a fine time for his goal threat and composure to exact itself. As I commented one or both and IMO Miller would be the best of the two.

Point taken. Admittedly Walter never gave him the nod much against them as I remember. However I though he looked fairly decent for Kille against ..... If he were to come good finally, then it would be a fine time for his goal threat and composure to exact itself. As I commented one or both and IMO Miller would be the best of the two.

Miller would be absolutely useless for us now.