Dundee Utd are out of Control - John Gow

scarkev

Scummy bastard of a club run by a scummy bastard chairman,the only reason they have to hate us is because we're Rangers.

They have been one of the clubs who have shit stirred with us the most and just continuously keep attacking us.

I would give my left nut to give them a doing at Ibrox.

Very good article. The noise in Ibrox will be frightening,let's not get distracted from the fact we have a game to play, save it all for the day and roar the team on like never before and let these cunts know we will never forget that they and others filled their pockets and could not have gave a fuck if there was a Rangers or not.

Aye a remember that well but what is that got to do with the way they're acting ? i want to know what the safety shite is they're banging on about, is this just some made up shite or are is the wains being frightened just a sympathy vote because they know the atmosphere's gonny be white hot.

Playing the Victim Card.

I wonder if Mr Thompson's comments will see him hauled up before the SFA as happens with Rangers officials ?

An excellent article from TRS & John

There is undoubtedly a case to answer here but I just can't see Luddy giving Thomson a phone anytime soon.

I don't like Dundee Hivs any less than the next bear...maybe even a bit more now than the sheep...but i'd never (or know any) be hostile other than to be a football supporter.

As the thread points out; this is a football match, but their fear is fueling the aggressiok which is very, very sad.

As someone above mentions, only dince Golem took over from the late Eddie Thompson, has this been an escalating issue.

The SFA need to knock this 50-50 split pish, for semi-finals & finals, on the head! It has been stated, in the past, that the allocation for tickets is based on the average home attendances of competing clubs ( apart from Rangers v C*ltic games). If fans want to follow their team to cup finals they should go & support their team at home first, then they'll get a better allocation of tickets.

Dundee Utd are getting more than their fare share of tickets for this game, whilst Rangers may get less tickets than the average Ibrox attendance.