Hearts v Dundee Hibs

Why?

They televise our pish

Because the viewing figures will be embarrassing. Difference with televising our pish is that we have a massive support so a huge demand to see all our games, thus a big television audience for all our games.

Because the viewing figures will be embarrassing. Difference with televising our pish is that we have a massive support so a huge demand to see all our games, thus a big television audience for all our games.

Well by the looks of it Rangers fans are watching it so......

Well by the looks of it Rangers fans are watching it so......

Haha i turned it on because i heard it was pissing it down and the guys presenting it were getting soaked so i wanted a chuckle lol.

But come on mate, some Rangers fans will watch it aye, but the viewing figures for a game like this compared to one of our games will be night and day.

I see that our leader is watching.......hope he takes on board what he is watching.....on our day we will hump the both of them.....

Is he in the Director's box for safety in case he gets mauled by Hamish MacRedbeard and his family who managed, it seems judging by tv,to sellout Row K , seats 20-39.