Boozers for Ramsdens cup final day in Edinburgh?

Albertz85

On Route the Carstorphine Inn is not bad for a pint.

Its a mainly Jambo Pub but quite Rangers Friendly.

Only thing is no colours though so don't know if it's any good to you.

Its a decent Pub good grub Footy on TV friendly Staff and it's on Route.

Just off St John's Rd down from The White Lady Witherspoons which is a shit .

It is Straight along Glasgow Road coming from Gogar just passed Edinburgh Airport heading in to Haymarket.

Just head for Carstorphine.

Usually just hot the usual bars around the centre wen thru for a game, quite fancy an atmosphere before/after the game tho, any1 reccomend any gers bars/lodges out that way?

What bus you getting, if you are getting one? The Kings Park Loyal is normally booked in somewhere mate.

About a third of a way down Leith Walk, you can find Edinburgh's masonic club, turn left down Shrub Place Lane. Further down, on the other side is a pub I drink in a lot, Robbie's Bar. Although not specifically a Rangers bar, the boss in a Rangers guy. I watched our last title win there with half septic fans and half Rangers fans in. Great atmosphere, especially at the outcome.

A bit further away there's Mathers Bar at the West End, not the one on Broughton street. But it's difficult to find an exclusive Rangers bar in Edinburgh, just what I've mentioned that are within distance.

I was sure the Masonic Club was going to be moved though due all the house building in that area, so check first if you can.

About a third of a way down Leith Walk, you can find Edinburgh's masonic club, turn left down Shrub Place Lane. Further down, on the other side is a pub I drink in a lot, Robbie's Bar. Although not specifically a Rangers bar, the boss in a Rangers guy. I watched our last title win there with half septic fans and half Rangers fans in. Great atmosphere, especially at the outcome.

A bit further away there's Mathers Bar at the West End, not the one on Broughton street. But it's difficult to find an exclusive Rangers bar in Edinburgh, just what I've mentioned that are within distance.

I was sure the Masonic Club was going to be moved though due all the house building in that area, so check first if you can.

Think the Club's move is still on hold. Middletons on Easter Road is fine as is The Artisan on London Road.

What bus you getting, if you are getting one? The Kings Park Loyal is normally booked in somewhere mate.

We were gonna just get the train but I am from rutherglen so it would be good to find out where they r booked in, may know a face or 2.