Man City's next 4 games

I think their title chances will faulter at some point over the next 4 games. Liverpool is the key team in the run in and if Jose can beat Liverpool the title will be Chelsea's.

Man Utd v Man City Tue 25 Mar

Arsenal v Man City Sat 29 Mar

Man City v Southampton Sat 5 Apr

Liverpool v Man City Sun 13 Apr

Man City v Sunderland Wed 16 Apr

Man City Vs Sunderland

Man City v West Brom Mon 21 Apr

Crystal Palace v Man City Sun 27

Everton v Man City Sat 3 May

Man City v Aston Villa Wed 7 May

Man City v West Ham Sun 11 May

It does look difficult but too many variables to take a punt on who will come out on top. 6/4 Chelsea, 13/8 City and 11/4 Liverpool, though Arsenal are a massive 50/1

I expect City to beat Utd and Arsenal despite being away from home. One draw and dropping two points would not be a complete disaster either. A draw with Liverpool for both City and Chelsea will not make any difference to any of the teams. It will be between the top three in the betting and as I said too many variables to take a guess on the outcome. It's all very exciting this year. I support City, love Jose and have been seriously impressed by the way Liverpool are playing this season. If they had a defence they would be awesome. At the end of the day, I hope City do it.

It does look difficult but too many variables to take a punt on who will come out on top. 6/4 Chelsea, 13/8 City and 11/4 Liverpool, though Arsenal are a massive 50/1

I expect City to beat Utd and Arsenal despite being away from home. One draw and dropping two points would not be a complete disaster either. A draw with Liverpool for both City and Chelsea will not make any difference to any of the teams. It will be between the top three in the betting and as I said too many variables to take a guess on the outcome. It's all very exciting this year. I support City, love Jose and have been seriously impressed by the way Liverpool are playing this season. If they had a defence they would be awesome. At the end of the day, I hope City do it.

I want Chelsea but if City win their next 4 games then to me that would be the mark of champions.

If City play to their full potential they will win the league! The Liverpool v City game will be a deciding factor in who will be champions, if either win, I believe that will give the winning team the impetus to carry on & win the league, if it's a draw, then Chelsea will do it, IMHO.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!