stuck this on

I'd have told them, and have done in the past, to fuck off with the coming back later for my winnings. Would they let you put on a line if you promised to drop the money in later? would they fuck. Get them tell't to geT

t your winnings pronto.

Oh and well done

The banks were well shut, its was about 8.30pm when I went down.

Went back down today and the bookie said the bookies had lost £20m.

Some guy in glasgow stuck on 20 teams and win £25,000 on a £2 bet. Jammy bastard.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they do, if u lose by one team you get ur money back?

I only ever go into ladbrokes.

Ladbrokes do it online. It's called one out our shout. They give you a free bet upto 25 quid if you have one loser on a 5 team plus acca

Do they do, if u lose by one team you get ur money back?

I only ever go into ladbrokes.

Yeah, 6 teams or more in your accumulator and you get your stake back if only 1 lets you down. I didn't know this until I got an email though as I gave up gambling about a year ago. A couple of big accumulator wins for a pal though and i've dragged myself back in.

Ladbrokes do it online. It's called one out our shout. They give you a free bet upto 25 quid if you have one loser on a 5 team plus acca

I mind they done something similar in the shops last season, except they took a qtr or something off your stake to pay for it, so if you won aith all teams, you would be a qtr down, was called safety net or something. I never done it.

That online one sounds good, but I don't want to get into online gambling, that's for proper gamblers, I wouldn't want to risk falling into the bookie trap. You will always end up down over all. That's why I just stick to wee £2 bet.

Does the online one take a slice of your original stake to qualify gor the free £25 bet?

Yeah, 6 teams or more in your accumulator and you get your stake back if only 1 lets you down. I didn't know this until I got an email though as I gave up gambling about a year ago. A couple of big accumulator wins for a pal though and i've dragged myself back in.

Dragged back in?

Take it tou had tried to dodge them for a while then?

I mind they done something similar in the shops last season, except they took a qtr or something off your stake to pay for it, so if you won aith all teams, you would be a qtr down, was called safety net or something. I never done it.

That online one sounds good, but I don't want to get into online gambling, that's for proper gamblers, I wouldn't want to risk falling into the bookie trap. You will always end up down over all. That's why I just stick to wee £2 bet.

Does the online one take a slice of your original stake to qualify gor the free £25 bet?

No mate it's not the same as the safety net one

I won £350 for a £2 bet. The bookie said it would've been £700 if I had just stuck my coupon 2mins earlier and didn't miss the Derby game kicking off.

The never had enough money to pay me said every cunt had won this weekend.

Someone won. £23,000 and another cunt won £47,000 on a £7 bet.

Bookie said he had never seen anything like this in his life.

C'MON THE WINNERS!! FUCK THOSE BOOKIES, THIEVING BASTATDS.

Great to sre the punters screwing they

Taig supporter

"Could have" but haven't.

Anyone that uses their heart when betting is bonkers. Rangers and Celtic are pretty much guaranteed wins, so why not stick them on?

How many times have Rangers and celtic lost this season combined in league games?

risk to reward ratio is all screwed up when you are firing on 1.5 shots on yout accumulator IMO.

I try to stick to EVS or slight favorites.

risk to reward ratio is all screwed up when you are firing on 1.5 shots on yout accumulator IMO.

I try to stick to EVS or slight favorites.

As I said, the only reason I'm even in tge boolies is to usually wait for a pal to blow his full wage in half an hour.

I juat look at the team a decude who I think is going to win and stick a line against their name (even if its celtic at home, its probably gonae be a win, so why not?) And if it cimes up, which as you all know, it usually doesn't. There's always a shock somewhere. Who gives a fucj, it only £2.

But if ut does come up......... new 40" TV deluvered to RWAB's house on Friday. Thanks, Mr Ladbroke (tu)

You took a,pounding thus weekend yacunt. £20m big onra to be precise. :lol:

As I said, the only reason I'm even in tge boolies is to usually wait for a pal to blow his full wage in half an hour.

I juat look at the team a decude who I think is going to win and stick a line against their name (even if its celtic at home, its probably gonae be a win, so why not?) And if it cimes up, which as you all know, it usually doesn't. There's always a shock somewhere. Who gives a fucj, it only £2.

But if ut does come up......... new 40" TV deluvered to RWAB's house on Friday. Thanks, Mr Ladbroke (tu)

You took a,pounding thus weekend yacunt. £20m big onra to be precise. :lol:

It was industry wide not just one bookies mate.

I thought it was just ladbrokes coz it was the guy in there behing the counter that told me.

In that case, I hope paddy power took at least £10m off that loss :lol:

Na mate, was in today's paper that it was 20million across the industry :D