Allan McGregor

All their names should be stricken from the history of rangers football club.

None of them should ever be allowed back through the gates.

If ever there was a moment when we needed everyone to stand shoulder to shoulder, it was then.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the one that hurt me the most when he left & still to this day does. Loved him when he was here & a fantastic keeper but as the saying goes 'he made his bed so he can now lie in in it' comes to mind

Would anyone take him back?

Out of all the plqyers who fucked us over, I just can't bring myself to hate him.

I always remember his interviews qfter games when we hadn't played well, or had dopped points.

He was always raging, it was obvious his blood is blue. He never once tried to leave us and even signed a contract that would've been effectively meant he would finish his career with us, and I have no doubt he would've honoured that contract if it wasn't for what happened.

Imo, I thinl he was badly advised and reluctantly followed the crowd and left.

If it wasn't for that, he would've spent his whole career from a youth player to a veteran at our club.

How often do you see that these days?

So would anyone else, if the opertunity arised be OK with him rejoining us in the future?

Bottom line is he's 7/10 goalie so easy decision for me , thanks for the memories.

No. Been with us since a kid went out on loan yet stayed and fought. Became a class goalkeeper and on our way to Manchester. Samaras penalty save. Best goalie we have had since Goram. Klos could have been but dropped his standards and attitude when sitting on the bench getting top wages.

Would take him back tomorrow. Green was seen to have his negatives so maybe we don't know the full story.

Certainly doesn't come under the 'legends' category to me, man.

No. Been with us since a kid went out on loan yet stayed and fought. Became a class goalkeeper and on our way to Manchester. Samaras penalty save. Best goalie we have had since Goram. Klos could have been but dropped his standards and attitude when sitting on the bench getting top wages.

Would take him back tomorrow. Green was seen to have his negatives so maybe we don't know the full story.

When was he on the bench getting top wages?

Away back to the betting thread robson green

I also blame Green for some players leaving has attitude about the whole players transferring over his attitude stunk tbh

Green had fuck all to do with players leaving he went out of his way to get them to stay

History being re wrote again

When was he on the bench getting top wages?

Away back to the betting thread robson green

Mind when he was on the bench and came in for a game against them in league cup and cost us the two goals. Was causing problems with big Eck. You obviously don't remember much. He ran down his contract as he knew he wouldn't get as good wages elsewhere into his 30s

I believe people make mistakes and I believe the amount of hate directed toward the people who left us is completely and fully justified. However, I think this hate should not continue, bitterness is what taigs do best, we are not taigs. I believe they were Rangers men, they were stupid enough to take the wrong advise and you have to admit they stayed with us long after they could have jumped ship to get more money.

I'd take them back, they'd get a lot of hate but if they were to perform to their standard we all knew of them when they were here that hate would eventually ebb away. Remember, footballers in general are not the brightest people, and they often have to rely on others to advise them about financial matters. They were being bombarded by people saying that our club was dead and it was clear by their interviews this hurt them.

I say let's never forget what they did to us, but let's not be bitter about it, anyone can make stupid mistakes. These guys are only human and we could do with some good players who are willing to play for less money than what their talent should be compensated.

Id love to win big on the lotto and put loads into Rangers on one point.

None of those fuckers even get to enter the stadium let alone the team.

Why wwas it so hard that these so called Rangers men couldnt do what the Americans did and stay around and get us some money and less abuse off the scumbags saying everybodys leaving the sinking ship.

Green had fuck all to do with players leaving he went out of his way to get them to stay

History being re wrote again

Green said the players must transfer over when that wasn't the case.. If I had my boss tell me that when that's not the case..I would tell my employer to ram it. He could've approached it better that's all

No, Boca and Goian set a standard I expected from other longer established Gers players, and had the courtesy and decency to do the right thing. Players like McGregor and the others who walked away fell well short of those standards of integrity and loyalty.

With the exception of Naismith and Whittaker, who lied to us, I do not harbour ill will towards those who walked , just don't want them back here.