Allan McGregor

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Boca and Goian set a standard I expected from other longer established Gers players, and had the courtesy and decency to do the right thing. Players like McGregor and the others who walked away fell well short of those standards of integrity and loyalty.

With the exception of Naismith and Whittaker, who lied to us, I do not harbour ill will towards those who walked , just don't want them back here.

You do realise Boca just stayed for a couple of games then wanted away on loan and finished off with a pay off. Goian was paid off too.......

Everyone makes mistakes, hes the only one I cant bring myself to hate, but not sure if I can forgive him.

He was on goals on Sunday not long ago and they were asking how great is it finally coming to England but he basically said he could of came earlier but there is no better feeling than winning things with Rangers.

Everyone makes mistakes, as you say - except the guys who say "fuck him" on here, apparently.

Served us well and I would have him back in a heartbeat

Mind when he was on the bench and came in for a game against them in league cup and cost us the two goals. Was causing problems with big Eck. You obviously don't remember much. He ran down his contract as he knew he wouldn't get as good wages elsewhere into his 30s

Christ almighty.

McGregor and Davis are the only two I would entertain coming back. but it is in the past and it is time to move on. Wasn't too happy when Baxter and Stein came back either, and they were my favourite players when I was growing up. When a fave leaves it is like a stab in the heart to a true blue, and some hurts run deeper than others, bit like yer burd going off for a shag for a few years with another then wanting to come back. Whittaker and Naismith can rot in hell however.

The law of averages say he had to make a few good saves, but he should never be quoted as a legend.

Average at best and then he deserted us in out hour of need.

This thread should never have happened.

No, Boca and Goian set a standard I expected from other longer established Gers players, and had the courtesy and decency to do the right thing.

What's that? Signed over to keep their ludicrous wages that no one else would give them?? We also had to give them a nice fat pay off to leave the club.. We were still paying a chunk of their wages when we loaned them out. Thank fuck the rest never signed over if that's the standard..

Fact is if the "traitors" signed over we wouldn't have last long enough to sell them... their wages would have crippled us straight away. If you want believe Chuck Green then by all means do so, but the guy is proven liar, snake and attention seeker.

McGregor and Davis are the only two I would entertain coming back. but it is in the past and it is time to move on. Wasn't too happy when Baxter and Stein came back either, and they were my favourite players when I was growing up. When a fave leaves it is like a stab in the heart to a true blue, and some hurts run deeper than others, bit like yer burd going off for a shag for a few years with another then wanting to come back. Whittaker and Naismith can rot in hell however.

Baxter & Stein never shat on the club McGregor did, Davis can GTF like the rest

Mind when he was on the bench and came in for a game against them in league cup and cost us the two goals. Was causing problems with big Eck. You obviously don't remember much. He ran down his contract as he knew he wouldn't get as good wages elsewhere into his 30s

Or an EBT! ....he received somewhere in the region of 2M pounds via his EBT.

If he (and all the other usual suspects) had stayed the Green would only have sold them. The next question is aye, but 'we' would have got a transfer fee. However, I doubt very much if any if that transfer money would be in the club at this moment. So 'we' would only have a bigger French chateau.

Yes, I would take them all back.

If he (and all the other usual suspects) had stayed the Green would only have sold them. The next question is aye, but 'we' would have got a transfer fee. However, I doubt very much if any if that transfer money would be in the club at this moment. So 'we' would only have a bigger French chateau.

Yes, I would take them all back.

Even the 2 who sat in the press conference and said we were dead and not the Rangers they knew or played for.