Allan McGregor

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be more satisfied with the return of Karl Svensson or Bob Malcolm.

Allan McGregor, Steven Davis, Steven Whittaker, Steven Naismith, Rhys McCabe, etc. refused us the right to a transfer fee in our time of absolute need for the sake of enhancing their signing-on bonus fee potential elsewhere.

Look no further than Mo Edu, Kirk Broadfoot, Bocanegra and Goian for an example of how it should have been done.

Also, make no mistake that Sone Aluko doesn't fall into the same category as McGregor and the other traitors; he was out of contract.

One more also - if there is one more thing more infuriating on those so-called Bears turning their backs on us, it's the fucking moron, autograph hunting idiots who still have time for them.

I would be more satisfied with the return of Karl Svensson or Bob Malcolm.

Allan McGregor, Steven Davis, Steven Whittaker, Steven Naismith, Rhys McCabe, etc. refused us the right to a transfer fee in our time of absolute need for the sake of enhancing their signing-on bonus fee potential elsewhere.

Look no further than Mo Edu, Kirk Broadfoot, Bocanegra and Goian for an example of how it should have been done.

Also, make no mistake that Sone Aluko doesn't fall into the same category as McGregor and the other traitors; he was out of contract.

One more also - if there is one more thing more infuriating on those so-called Bears turning their backs on us, it's the fucking moron, autograph hunting idiots who still have time for them.

So because fans have a different opinion to you that makes them morons and idiots?

More than one of the players that left us have said that they hope the real story comes out one day. Maybe you'll get to hear it when it does unless you've been completely swallowed up by your own bitterness by then.

Yes

never in a million fuckin years should they 2 cunts, especially naismith , ever be allowed even close to ibrox ever again.but i suppose we will see him on the pitch, when the judas wee cunt signs for the taigs on loan, mark my words.

as for shagger, could never hate him, the samaras pen save alone made sure of that. never mind bremen, or the fucked leg pen save at the nonce camp. but he broke my heart, not as much as my fave and everyone elses whipping boy lafferty.heartbroken isnt even close.

shagger was the 2nd best goalie we have ever had behind The Fuckin Goalie,a long way behind, would take him back in a heartbeat. the rest are dead to me forever.

No Surrender

Rab

I keep reading posts he should have stayed, he's a traitor blah blah

He, and the others, couldn't have stayed. How the fuck were we going to pay them for a start? Greegs was on at least 25k a week so was Davis. Do you think green was going to keep them on the books? He would have sold them - no doubt.

So the next argument would be, well we would have got a transfer fee. Obviously, but who stood to benefit from that? Do you honestly think that transfer money would be still in the club?

I can understand the anger about these players but there have been individuals who have done more harm to our club than them. Jesus, some of you still call the training ground Murray Park! If you have that much anger in you then at least use some of it to change the name of our training ground.

He was a disruptive dressing room influence before admin. He embarrassed us playing for Scotland. He had rumours of inappropriate behaviour levelled at him several times. Yes, on occasion he played well but not all the time. You could have predicted his seditious behaviour coming. He represents what we need to be rid of at our club.

He was a disruptive dressing room influence before admin. He embarrassed us playing for Scotland. He had rumours of inappropriate behaviour levelled at him several times. Yes, on occasion he played well but not all the time. You could have predicted his seditious behaviour coming. He represents what we need to be rid of at our club.

In what way was he a destructive infulance in the dressing room?

If they don't want to be hated by the majority of our support then they should come out with the real story instead of playing the "some day the true story will come out" card every time they are asked about it by a journalist.

Until then I'll struggle to do anything other than think of them as shitebag desserters who's bailed on our club at it's lowest ebb.

Don't think Greegs will be surprised at being called a rat by someone called Liam!

Just saying like.

:lol: so Liam and kevin are tim names in your warped little head....any others for us to watch out for?

Re mcgregor, I lived him when he was here and apparently he was the only one who phoned ally before announcing his decision to leave which is at least decent. I don't think a return would be good for him or us now though. I personally don't have the same level of animosity to him as I do the likes of Naismith, Whittaker and McCabe.

:lol: so Liam and kevin are tim names in your warped little head....any others for us to watch out for?

Re mcgregor, I lived him when he was here and apparently he was the only one who phoned ally before announcing his decision to leave which is at least decent. I don't think a return would be good for him or us now though. I personally don't have the same level of animosity to him as I do the likes of Naismith, Whittaker and McCabe.

I don't know why you rise to them :lol:

Just look at the usernames who are posting that tripe :lol:

In answer to your question - yes, they are

Other names to look out for .....eh......I know, scar.