Ally- We have won the title playing great football

JamieG54

First 3 months of the season we were sensational, after that we've been a level above where we were last year.

Sensational is a bit too far but it was alot better back then. We seemed to cut teams open. Now its a struggle.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:000000082: Ally conning fans, the only target he set was promotion, mission accomplished :thumbup:

So he wasn't planning on winning the ramsdens cup? Sad days.

Ally McCoist and every other fucker in world football knew Rangers would win the 2nd division from the day we got put into the 3rd division.

He is conning fans by watching the same old shite everyweek and changing fuck all.

Ally McCoist is only the Rangers manager because of who he is fuck all to do with being a a good manager.

getting fucking sick of the shite coming out of Ally's mouth and even more sick of the shite that Ally is serving up on the football pitch the sooner he is gone the better maybe then we can move on and into the world of modern football sorry Ally you are a good guy and you were a great player but you are one of the worst managers in the history of Rangers.

It's fascinating how eager some Rangers fans are to get pissed off with Ally. Strange.

It will grow legs, people will start new threads based upon it an it will be used as a bat to hit Ally and the team with time and again.

Maybe that's what internet "fans" do. Meanwhile the rest of us "support" the team.

It will grow legs, people will start new threads based upon it an it will be used as a bat to hit Ally and the team with time and again.

Maybe that's what internet "fans" do. Meanwhile the rest of us "support" the team.

Glad you've managed to tear yourself away from "watching teenagers develop".....to tell us how you are not an Internet fan via the medium of the Internet! :lol:

Glad you've managed to tear yourself away from "watching teenagers develop".....to tell us how you are not an Internet fan via the medium of the Internet! :lol:

LOL. That was a huge gaff.

Tell me what do you focus on during the matches? Incessantly talking the team down on here, the match or the explanation key?!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. That was a huge gaff.

Tell me what do you focus on during the matches? Incessantly talking the team down on here, the match or the explanation key?!!!!!!!!!!!

The "explanation key"? What's that? Is there a way to explain things to people like you at the touch of a button?

I focus on the game and I see this forum as an outlet to discuss and vent as the case may be. The idea of this place is for fans to give their opinions, that doesn't have to be all singing and dancing, blowing hot air up ally's arse. But hey whatever keeps you away from the kids, you just keep focussing on grammar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

getting fucking sick of the shite coming out of Ally's mouth and even more sick of the shite that Ally is serving up on the football pitch the sooner he is gone the better maybe then we can move on and into the world of modern football sorry Ally you are a good guy and you were a great player but you are one of the worst managers in the history of Rangers.

Was that one sentence

The "explanation key"? What's that? Is there a way to explain things to people like you at the touch of a button?

I focus on the game and I see this forum as an outlet to discuss and vent as the case may be. The idea of this place is for fans to give their opinions, that doesn't have to be all singing and dancing, blowing hot air up ally's arse. But hey whatever keeps you away from the kids, you just keep focussing on grammar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, your kids comment is well out of order! If you think I'm a tarrier report me or at least have the bottle to state it directly. Says a lot about you resorting to that kind of cowardly insult. Secondly, are you fucking stalking Me? Finally, it's punctuation not grammar. Suspect schooling there....

Firstly, your kids comment is well out of order! If you think I'm a tarrier report me or at least have the bottle to state it directly. Says a lot about you resorting to that kind of cowardly insult. Secondly, are you fucking stalking Me? Finally, it's punctuation not grammar. Suspect schooling there....

1. Your very touchy with the kids.....comment.

2. That originated from you saying you were spending time watching teenagers develop

3. Nobody has came close to accusing you of being a tarrier (thou doth protest to much perhaps)

4. I barely even reply to any of your posts and yet today you decided to go down the grammar/punctuation route to undermine my post and for what purpose? What difference does it make to you? You chose to comment on that and continue to do so and yet ask if I am stalking you? :lol: very amusing.....but as I say if it keeps you away from the kids then obsess away.