JamieG54

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he wrong?

We have won the league on merit.

We have played SOME good Football (Granted not a lot over the last few months).

Our football has certainly been nothing to shout about or even comment on in a positive light.

It's been fucking gash.

1. Your very touchy with the kids.....comment.

2. That originated from you saying you were spending time watching teenagers develop

3. Nobody has came close to accusing you of being a tarrier (thou doth protest to much perhaps)

4. I barely even reply to any of your posts and yet today you decided to go down the grammar/punctuation route to undermine my post and for what purpose? What difference does it make to you? You chose to comment on that and continue to do so and yet ask if I am stalking you? :lol: very amusing.....but as I say if it keeps you away from the kids then obsess away.

The kids comment insinuated that I wasn't to be trusted around them. I never mentioned kids, you did. Terrible way to talk to a fellow Bear... assuming you are one. Sick little mind. Then you rattle on about it again? You are a wee snidey, cowardly cunt of a boy incapable of intelligent debate.

The kids comment insinuated that I wasn't to be trusted around them. I never mentioned kids, you did. Terrible way to talk to a fellow Bear... assuming you are one. Sick little mind. Then you rattle on about it again? You are a wee snidey, cowardly cunt of a boy incapable of intelligent debate.

Ha ha haha haha ha ha haha. Oh thanks for that. With villa bursting my coupon I needed a good laugh. Good on you.

:000000082: Ally conning fans, the only target he set was promotion, mission accomplished :thumbup:

Some fucking target .Joe bloggs could win promotion with the budget that Ally super has had to spend on wages .Some on here just love Ally and refuse to find any faults .Some want to be nice and say nice things but would like change .I will continue to be honest and say that I want him out of there.The standard ,the quality is an all time low and that's coming from someone who went on national radio with a tear in his eye to defend him to the hilt after we lost to Stirling while many wanted him sacked .He won't be but this does not change my opinion which is now .He is just getting on my tits defending the utter garbage that is served up as supposed football entertaiment .And I'm not going to wait until our next embarressment to say it .

Firstly, your kids comment is well out of order! If you think I'm a tarrier report me or at least have the bottle to state it directly. Says a lot about you resorting to that kind of cowardly insult. Secondly, are you fucking stalking Me? Finally, it's punctuation not grammar. Suspect schooling there....

Ok you are Ally's greatest fan .Can't you just accept fellow bears and there are thousands of them now ,want/demand change and respect that without having a pop at them every time .Its so boring :-)))

That is hilarious .Are you alright ?

Could you be more specific? Thing is, I can't recall the last decent performance we've had this season.

Exactly CB .Wish someone would be so kind as to document the games we were meant to have been superlative and gave entertainment .I'm struggling to name 2 but the two that are ingrained in my mind and I was there for both were .Forfar 1 Rangers 0 and Rangers 1 Albion rovers 1

Some on here haven't even seen/heard the interview but slaughter Ally for it. Imagine a jury made up of them. Prisons would be overflowing.

I watched the interview and some of it was utter pish such as people talk nonsense saying we don't play good football

I'm sorry but I can count on one hand the games we've played good football this season

As usual the anti-Ally brigade sticking the boot in for those alleged bears to suggest that the football has never been good or entertaining then it really says it all. Ally is rightly proud of another record breaking season with the occasional good football. The weary willies are needing to get a grip and get behind the team and manager and remember they are not the talented footballing genius's that they like to give the impression they are on here