Ally- We have won the title playing great football

JamieG54

Would've thought those who think we've played more than a handful of decent games would've had a list up by now.

I think the games against airdrie in general we have played well, especially the Friday night game. I thought we were good at home to stenny and away at Stranraer early on. Since then it's generally been very poor and laboured. We raised it against Dunfermline in the cup but even then you have to take into account the players they were missing that night.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some fucking target .Joe bloggs could win promotion with the budget that Ally super has had to spend on wages .Some on here just love Ally and refuse to find any faults .Some want to be nice and say nice things but would like change .I will continue to be honest and say that I want him out of there.The standard ,the quality is an all time low and that's coming from someone who went on national radio with a tear in his eye to defend him to the hilt after we lost to Stirling while many wanted him sacked .He won't be but this does not change my opinion which is now .He is just getting on my tits defending the utter garbage that is served up as supposed football entertaiment .And I'm not going to wait until our next embarressment to say it .

That was a very emotive post, cheers for your input, another poster said that Ally was conning fans, I replied because I don't think he does, I too at times wish we could play free flowing fantastic football, but I can;t influence how Ally decides to play. I accept that for now he is in charge of the team and how we play, do I always agree no I don;t, this is where I seem to differ from some on here, I support Rangers, in this I support those charged with delivering success, I support former players and staff that helped supply me with a lifetime of fantastic memories and try to be supportive to the current players and staff that could supply me with more. I get as frustrated as much as the next guy when its not going how i had imagined, I like being a Rangers supporter, I dislike people who deride the club I love whether that be from the darkside or any other side, I get defensive, I point out how this team ( as Ally alluded to ) is no where near the finished article, that as part of this horrific journey back we are refinancing all these other teams, I try to seek positives from negatives. I don't like all this negativity, ffs they all revelled in our misery, so why don't we revel in theirs, they know we are on our way back, bigger and better than before, WE ARE RANGERS SUPER RANGERS

:7325:

:lol: that might be mental breakdown post of the year....well done! Absolutely no coherent logic or point in that response and although it's not really my style to take offence to anything posted online, you are in clear breach of forum rules so I might just have to dust off that report button.

Don't lower yourself Kev .It ain't worth it mate .The lunatics have truly left the asylum :-)

That was a very emotive post, cheers for your input, another poster said that Ally was conning fans, I replied because I don't think he does, I too at times wish we could play free flowing fantastic football, but I can;t influence how Ally decides to play. I accept that for now he is in charge of the team and how we play, do I always agree no I don;t, this is where I seem to differ from some on here, I support Rangers, in this I support those charged with delivering success, I support former players and staff that helped supply me with a lifetime of fantastic memories and try to be supportive to the current players and staff that could supply me with more. I get as frustrated as much as the next guy when its not going how i had imagined, I like being a Rangers supporter, I dislike people who deride the club I love whether that be from the darkside or any other side, I get defensive, I point out how this team ( as Ally alluded to ) is no where near the finished article, that as part of this horrific journey back we are refinancing all these other teams, I try to seek positives from negatives. I don't like all this negativity, ffs they all revelled in our misery, so why don't we revel in theirs, they know we are on our way back, bigger and better than before, WE ARE RANGERS SUPER RANGERS

:7325:

Good post bud

Don't lower yourself Kev .It ain't worth it mate .The lunatics have truly left the asylum :-)

Some times I do wonder mate....as soon as you express disappointment or state you expect more from the team/manager certain posters resort to either personal abuse or pointless attempts to undermine your post by focussing on grammar/spelling etc. It's interesting that very few are able to debate their disagreement or substantiate their own views.

I watched the interview and some of it was utter pish such as people talk nonsense saying we don't play good football

I'm sorry but I can count on one hand the games we've played good football this season

We are capable of playing good football. I concede it isn't very often though. The last time I really enjoyed a home match was against Dunfermline in the cup. BUT and it is a HUGE BUTT (like Beyonce's) we are a good team on our day. That might just be what we need to win a treble. Being good enough on the day. Well, I hope so...

The "explanation key"? What's that? Is there a way to explain things to people like you at the touch of a button?

I focus on the game and I see this forum as an outlet to discuss and vent as the case may be. The idea of this place is for fans to give their opinions, that doesn't have to be all singing and dancing, blowing hot air up ally's arse. But hey whatever keeps you away from the kids, you just keep focussing on grammar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

you are a faggoty wee mullet wearing greeting faced catholic abiding mongo. Fuck off. you disagree with the Rangers support on nearly every issue. You are not one of us. You can hang around spend all the money you like at Ibrox but you will never be part of us. Stick to poking your own ass in the bath. its the closest you will get to Preist hood, your ultimate aim.

Only my opinion of course.

:lol: :lol:

Please go ahead. No fan wants to be associated with this site or any of the others anymore. Just remember and delete my profile as well. Its time these wee internet cliques where stopped from using the Rangers name.

The site is nothing but negative for Rangers. Only one regular poster does any good for Rangers name. That is Govanblue through his sponsorship work. The majority of the rest just bitch and moan like little girls while adding nothing. Even seems like you can't wait to have a dig at anything even remotely Rangers related.

As usual the anti-Ally brigade sticking the boot in for those alleged bears to suggest that the football has never been good or entertaining then it really says it all. Ally is rightly proud of another record breaking season with the occasional good football. The weary willies are needing to get a grip and get behind the team and manager and remember they are not the talented footballing genius's that they like to give the impression they are on here

Do you relise that we won't be playing part timers every year? You do relies that we will be playing against decent teams next season?

The fans have been behind McCoist and the team since they got put into the 3rd division. It doesn't mean they have to blindly back McCoist because of who he is.

The Football is pish, and for a team that spends 7million a year on there wages is a joke. You relies that we are fucked off the pitch don't you? Well McCoist managing of the team is not helping this.

He will not be given money next season as he has already spent over the top on the teams wages over the last year or so.

How is Ally McCoist going to take this team into the SPL?

Please go ahead. No fan wants to be associated with this site or any of the others anymore. Just remember and delete my profile as well. Its time these wee internet cliques where stopped from using the Rangers name.

The site is nothing but negative for Rangers. Only one regular poster does any good for Rangers name. That is Govanblue through his sponsorship work. The majority of the rest just bitch and moan like little girls while adding nothing. Even seems like you can't wait to have a dig at anything even remotely Rangers related.

Stop being so sensitive and man up ffs .And stop moaning and bitching about the fellow bears that you seem to think are moaning and bitching .

GovanBlue does a great job as do all the posters who donate to the causes and keep the site going. Check out the ticket forum to see regular acts of kindness by posters providing for others who cant afford to go to games, take your high and mighty shite to ££ or wherever. The irony of the poster who just launched a foul mouthed rant at another poster for giving his opinion, calling the rest of us "little girls" is staggering.

The people who say back the team and the manager make me fucking sick. What have we been doing since we got put into the 3rd division?

These very people are holding back Rangers with there blind loyalty of Ally McCoist.

Simple as that. And if yous cannot take this then i couldn't give a fuck.

Ally McCoist, Ian Durrant and Clipboard Kenny are holding Rangers back, it's time to get rid.

The board have to find away or the Rangers support will be watching this utter embarrassing pish for years to come.

Then why the fuck are you still posting on here then?

Are you the type of guy that can't take the truth when it comes to this Rangers team and our manager?

Are you the kind of guy that sits back and puts up with the shite you're watching week in week out?

Do you relise that we won't be playing part timers every year? You do relies that we will be playing against decent teams next season?

The fans have been behind McCoist and the team since they got put into the 3rd division. It doesn't mean they have to blindly back McCoist because of who he is.

The Football is pish, and for a team that spends 7million a year on there wages is a joke. You relies that we are fucked off the pitch don't you? Well McCoist managing of the team is not helping this.

He will not be given money next season as he has already spent over the top on the teams wages over the last year or so.

How is Ally McCoist going to take this team into the SPL?

Nah i did not realise that it is nice of ye to inform me!.

I regularly agree that the football is often way to short of expected standards but that does not stop me from acknowledging achievements like many.

There are some on here who hate Ally so much i seriously do wonder in spite of what he has did. Ally made a fair comment and acknowledged his failings also. That is the difference between a honest critical evaluation and just plain spitefulness or blindness. To listen to some it seems to have won a title in the only league his team can play in is not enough or to be in a cup final and semi-final which in fact is more than the supposed top team in Scotland is in is not enough. Perhaps this is the price we pay for having such a lot of fans in that for many Rangers is only a project and not a deep rooted love.

My favourite song i mastered in childhood was "Though the streets be broad and narrow its follow we will". The football is more of the narrow kind to some of the glory days but my loyalty and passion remains and i will support any Rangers manager who is winning what he possible can. I have followed Rangers long enough to know i cannot predict how Ally or where even Rangers will be in a few seasons but hey he is succeeding the now

Nah i did not realise that it is nice of ye to inform me!.

I regularly agree that the football is often way to short of expected standards but that does not stop me from acknowledging achievements like many.

There are some on here who hate Ally so much i seriously do wonder in spite of what he has did. Ally made a fair comment and acknowledged his failings also. That is the difference between a honest critical evaluation and just plain spitefulness or blindness. To listen to some it seems to have won a title in the only league his team can play in is not enough or to be in a cup final and semi-final which in fact is more than the supposed top team in Scotland is in is not enough. Perhaps this is the price we pay for having such a lot of fans in that for many Rangers is only a project and not a deep rooted love.

My favourite song i mastered in childhood was "Though the streets be broad and narrow its follow we will". The football is more of the narrow kind to some of the glory days but my loyalty and passion remains and i will support any Rangers manager who is winning what he possible can. I have followed Rangers long enough to know i cannot predict how Ally or where even Rangers will be in a few seasons but hey he is succeeding the now

There just getting pissed of with Ally McCoist now. The football has not changed over the last year, McCoist doesn't have a plan b when it comes to tactics. And also talks pish in his interviews.

Nothing to with hate and i do wonder about so called Rangers fans who keep on saying this. Can you not see the football is embarrassing?

What are we going to do when we play against Dundee United?

if u hate it so much here, why do you continue to post?

The site is nothing but negative for Rangers. Only one regular poster does any good for Rangers name. That is Godfather through his great posts. The majority of the rest just bitch and moan like little girls while adding nothing. Even seems like you can't wait to have a dig at anything even remotely Rangers related.

Cheers mate.

See you on the other side

The kids comment insinuated that I wasn't to be trusted around them. I never mentioned kids, you did. Terrible way to talk to a fellow Bear... assuming you are one. Sick little mind. Then you rattle on about it again? You are a wee snidey, cowardly cunt of a boy incapable of intelligent debate.

Absolutely 100% accurate description of wee Squawkev, mate. I should add that he is also a grass so if he doesn't cop a B7 for his paedophilia-obsession then you should just put him on ignore. Believe me, the debate without his perma-PMS tantrums is infinitely better. (tu)