Ally- We have won the title playing great football

JamieG54

Nonsense. There are plenty of people supportive of McCoist that are able to debate their disagreement and substantiate their views.

(tu)

I am in the debate ( a lot) and i dont go off on rants, calling people names, and throwing out abuse.

That isn't how grown ups act.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a very emotive post, cheers for your input, another poster said that Ally was conning fans, I replied because I don't think he does, I too at times wish we could play free flowing fantastic football, but I can;t influence how Ally decides to play. I accept that for now he is in charge of the team and how we play, do I always agree no I don;t, this is where I seem to differ from some on here, I support Rangers, in this I support those charged with delivering success, I support former players and staff that helped supply me with a lifetime of fantastic memories and try to be supportive to the current players and staff that could supply me with more. I get as frustrated as much as the next guy when its not going how i had imagined, I like being a Rangers supporter, I dislike people who deride the club I love whether that be from the darkside or any other side, I get defensive, I point out how this team ( as Ally alluded to ) is no where near the finished article, that as part of this horrific journey back we are refinancing all these other teams, I try to seek positives from negatives. I don't like all this negativity, ffs they all revelled in our misery, so why don't we revel in theirs, they know we are on our way back, bigger and better than before, WE ARE RANGERS SUPER RANGERS

:7325:

This is a great post. could do with a paragraph or two though :P

The people who say back the team and the manager make me fucking sick. What have we been doing since we got put into the 3rd division?

These very people are holding back Rangers with there blind loyalty of Ally McCoist.

Simple as that. And if yous cannot take this then i couldn't give a fuck.

Ally McCoist, Ian Durrant and Clipboard Kenny are holding Rangers back, it's time to get rid.

The board have to find away or the Rangers support will be watching this utter embarrassing pish for years to come.

while I do not think Ally is a great tactical footballing mind, he is what we have. When representatives of Rangers FC step into the public forum, be it on a soccer field or elsewhere they publically have my support. My worry is in replacing the coaching staff, who is available that would come that is any better. McCall? Not sure he is any better than Ally, McInnes is looking good but how will he withstand the constant pressure of being the Rangers manager, remember he was basically at Ibrox as a player for what amounts to a cup of coffee. The road is littered with those who shone elsewhere but could not cut it with the constant pressure at Ibrox.

Are we prepared to sit out a player who cannot seem to up the tempo with one who is not as gifted football wise? Often the difference in Scottish Football is the mindset. So yes a real issue is getting players to play at an upper tempo against much weaker opposition. I do not see much changing in the management structure at Ibrox next season and we don't have the cash to splurge on new players either. So next season is going to be the penultimate for McCoist and his backroom staff. Bring the players mindset to a higher level or we don't get over the next hurdle at the first attempt. We should be free of most of the hammer throwers so there will be more opportunity to put the ball on the ground and play a bit. As Confucius says "may you live in interesting times".

Nonsense. There are plenty of people supportive of McCoist that are able to debate their disagreement and substantiate their views.

There are some, who can and I will give you credit for that. However like is illustrated on this thread certain posters go off on tangents and completely derail threads to try and undermine a differing opinion.

(tu)

I am in the debate ( a lot) and i dont go off on rants, calling people names, and throwing out abuse.

That isn't how grown ups act.

I agree, and there are a few who can do likewise but far to many resort to the nonsense we have seen on this thread.

What earlier post gogzy? I can think of a few. What is worse being called bhoy or being made out a threat to kids? Clarification required.

If your looking for clarification maybe it's best for you to re-read this whole thread, notice the irony in your accusations and witness the point where you completely lost the plot.

If your looking for clarification maybe it's best for you to re-read this whole thread, notice the irony in your accusations and witness the point where you completely lost the plot.

it wasnt earlier posts from him i was talking about. It was the trueblue1982 posflt i meant.

it wasnt earlier posts from him i was talking about. It was the trueblue1982 posflt i meant.

I know that mate but I was directing him back to the post where I explained the part he seems so offended by, his reaction to that and his subsequent meltdown.