RST writes to the SFA

eskbankloyal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have we discovered why the RST wrote and what the object of writing hoped to achieve.

Are you suggesting that the original tweet was regarding a semi final between Dundee Utd and Celtc? The language used in the tweet is accepted as sectarian and derogatory towards Rangers. That may be historically inaccurate, but nonetheless is the reality of the world we live in today. Life would be much easier if everything was black and white like you're portraying. Sadly it isn't.

Are you suggesting that the original tweet was regarding a semi final between Dundee Utd and Celtc? The language used in the tweet is accepted as sectarian and derogatory towards Rangers. That may be historically inaccurate, but nonetheless is the reality of the world we live in today. Life would be much easier if everything was black and white like you're portraying. Sadly it isn't.

It may be the reality of your world, but not in our world who know the history and refuse to give the lie oxygen.

Point out where we are mentioned. (tu):pipe:

Anyone else read that tweet as the guy calling the SFA h*n bastards?

That's what I took from it. No mention of Rangers. Thought the tweeter was inferring the sfa had a bias in favour of us.

The tweet was ambiguous, yes. However, the governing body of football in this country should not be responding to somebody using the term.

Couldn't agree more re sfa responding. Was merely offering an opinion on what the twat was inferring.

Are you suggesting the tweet isn't about us?

It's about huuns, huuns are mockits and always have been, if you and the rst wish to keep digging a bigger hole carry on, try and learn our history and the facts of who the huuns are historically and always will be while you dig.. :pipe:

It's about huuns, huuns are mockits and always have been, if you and the rst wish to keep digging a bigger hole carry on, try and learn our history and the facts of who the huuns are historically and always will be while you dig.. :pipe:

We know that but clearly its an attempted sectarian insult aimed at us. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous

That is exactly what they meant, hence why they drew on the 4-5 days to sell their allocation, as if it was an unreasonable timeframe and an advantage to Rangers. Some are just looking to be offended.

We know that but clearly its an attempted sectarian insult aimed at us. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous

Only if you are naive enough to think that Rangers fans are the huun, rather than the real huun the mockits, I know which one I believe and is correct, paranoia should be left at the door of the mockitdome. (tu)

Only if you are naive enough to think that Rangers fans are the huun, rather than the real huun the mockits, I know which one I believe and is correct, paranoia should be left at the door of the mockitdome. (tu)

So they are calling the SFA H*** meaning fenians for giving DHivs less time to sell the tickets? I know what the original meaning is but what they mean is clearly attempting to insult us

So they are calling the SFA H*** meaning fenians for giving DHivs less time to sell the tickets? I know what the original meaning is but what they mean is clearly attempting to insult us

If you want to knock yourself out over an invention by the de valera huuns feel free.

This has been tweeted by Darryl Broadfoot of SFA

Jim@jimmymacgersMar 23

@DarrylBroadfoot Could I ask why @ScottishFA find it appropriate to respond to blatant sectarianism in this way pic.twitter.com/UmxhUTQc1o

The reply was as follows ..

@jimmymacgers Yes, it was a standard response issued to many and unfortunately one abusive @ slipped through. Apologies.

Darryl has issued this tweet to many different tweeters asking the same question