Ryan Finnie

Gillete

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See all this pish about no scouting network it does my fucking bonce right in. Fine, it'll effect our knowledge outwith Scotland, but for anyone to tell me it effects are ability to identify players within our borders its bullshit.

We should know Scotland top to bottom in terms of prospective signings, just because we've had no scouts for 10-18 months doesn't undo the scouting that was done before that.

AFFECT! Fuck!

Not doubting the boy at all but this Scotland U19 pish says nothing, I spat my chewing gum out and caught it on the volley once and Strachan gave me a call up

The Scotland U19's are actually really good, believe it or not. The lad will be a good addition to the U20's for now. I know a lot of people want the youngsters in the first team but I want them to win the U20's league where the mhanky mob and DundeeHivs have been praised for bringing young players through and chat about how good their youth academies are. We weren't in it last season but we're sitting top this season. I follow the youth football and have been to a couple of games and we're considerably better than said teams.

Played regularly in championship this season, good sign, perhaps he will be a 1st team squad member

He made 1 substitute appearance.... and only made four first team appearances for them last season, and one appearance as a substitute.

He's not signed for the first team; he's signed for the u20's. So no he won't be a 1st team squad member, he's one for the future.