Tom Boyd deranged looney?

I don't think they are tbh. They have been best of the rest. Undervalued yes but not tainted just like our titles are not tainted due to the waen touchers not being in it

I don't agree with that, they have manipulated the situation we and they are in. While the biggest most successful club in Scotland aren't in the top league they cannot be judged on what they win, ffs they saying they've only lost 1 game this season!! But who are they playing? Our league and theirs is a foregone conclusion before a ball is kicked. That's not competition.

I don't agree with that, they have manipulated the situation we and they are in. While the biggest most successful club in Scotland aren't in the top league they cannot be judged on what they win, ffs they saying they've only lost 1 game this season!! But who are they playing? Our league and theirs is a foregone conclusion before a ball is kicked. That's not competition.

Indeed the both leagues are over before they've started.