RFFF Statement

kplfishtank

Subject: Press statement for immediate Release

The RFFF voted today that in the event of litigation against Craig Houston, arising from content on the Sons Of Struth Facebook page, a proposal to provide financial support will be taken to a general meeting of fans

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I think it has no chance.

i hope that is the case.

cant actually believe its getting as far as a vote. How will the vote work, will it be one vote per fan or will it be dependant in how much cash was put in?

What about the folk getting hauled up in front of court for singing songs?

They are fans and are getting punished by ridiculous laws so surely the RFFF should be used to help them as well?

Or is it just because Mr Houston has shouted loudest that now the money ring fenced to provide funds to the club, should it need it, is now being used to fund personal battles?

i hope that is the case.

cant actually believe its getting as far as a vote. How will the vote work, will it be one vote per fan or will it be dependant in how much cash was put in?

F*ck knows. No way of judging who put what in as it came from a variety of sources. How do all fans vote? Can see this getting messy unfortunately.

Really? I think it has no chance.

There is a wind of stench being blown at the moment and people are blindly following. The only ones who will bother turning up are those who want "spivs out" at all or any cost.

U only need to read the UOF statement yesterday to see what's going on Ross. Even when King asks for a little stability, people are still mixing it up. Or as Dave calls it, looking for a fight. The current board doing ok is no longer an option. (tu)

What about the folk getting hauled up in front of court for singing songs?

They are fans and are getting punished by ridiculous laws so surely the RFFF should be used to help them as well?

Or is it just because Mr Houston has shouted loudest that now the money ring fenced to provide funds to the club, should it need it, is now being used to fund personal battles?

Exactly, Houston is no more special a fan than any of the rest of us

F*ck knows. No way of judging who put what in as it came from a variety of sources. How do all fans vote? Can see this getting messy unfortunately.

yup its gonna get messy.

this all stems fro waltersboy on ff right? Who is also one of the guys in charge of the RFFF?

I think Houston is wrong to allow what he did on fb. I think the Easdales could have dealt with it better. I think the both of them are pathetic how for it's came.

For all of us who donated to that fund wether it be 1 pound or a grand done so for the good of Rangers FC. Not so a fan could be helped in court against a director.

Fucken diagraceful. So because some prick wants to play billy big baws and keep accusing someone of being a criminal, funds raised to defend our club is to now be used to fight a supporter who can't keep his mouth shut and can't moderate his page properly. Fuck off. Some of our support are fucking idiots.