RFFF Statement

kplfishtank

Utter disgrace

I was on the fence before but I'm making moves to get my money out it - if possible

I do not trust one single person anymore

Who actually controls the purse strings? If l remember right it was Walter and Sandy looking after our intrests but don't think thats the case anymore.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AFAIK he said no to it right away ( fair play to him for that)

But they are still going ahead with it.

Dave King could not have got it more spot on whe he said sone fans are just spoiling for a fight now.

They are have lost their fight with the board and are now turning their attention to fellow supporters, the sooner they get to fuck the better, they think more off themself than they do the club.

So we have RFFF monies in an RSA account holding commitee meetings with no transparency, much like another beloved supporters group, and making decisions about monies that were not intended for anything other than their original purpose. Add to this the proposal to ring fence monies "for the good of the club"....nothing smells fishy about this at all.

Transparency is aparently a word to be used as a weapon against the board of Rangers alone.

Fess up and show the support what their money is being used on. I very much doubt that the people who donated intended it to be used defending someone in a civil case concerning slander and libel of a board member.

Not to mention the beloved CH can stop this in a moment by signing the papers presented by the lawyers and removal/moderating of his FB page.

waltersboy user_offline.gif

We Welcome The Chase

icon1.gifRe: RFFF statement regarding Craig Houston, Sons Of Struth, and potential litigation

The fact Mr Easdale now knows his opponent May have financial support will now make him think twice !!! his aim all along was to bully Craig into turning over for a boot up the arse .

watch this space , he will back down.

look he has a crystal ball

either that or there was agreement (bwtween easedale and houston) before the vote even took place but some insisted on the vote for purely political reasons

Scammed by the RFFF. I was led to believe it was for our club when needed not to defend loudmouth fucken neds. Looked out my PayPal receipts and im hopefully going to find a way to get that money back. I can't believe my hard earned dosh is gonna pay for that cunts slander of Easdale. What a fuckin con the rfff has turned out to be.

The same fans spivs who shout and scream the loudest about the club stealing fans money are now prepared to do the exact same. These interlopers have scraped the bottom of the barrel with their latest antics now.

They want to use money you donated to save our club by giving it to a mate? You couldn't redden the necks of these fans spivs with a blowtorch ffs.

They even have their mates on FF telling as many as possible to get to the meeting to push this through as VB will be against this. I have a message for this shower of corrupt bastards, you better believe we'll be there and you better believe we'll ensure you stop your theft of our cash.

RM, VB, RTIDI NI and every right thinking Bear must unite against this disgraceful group of shysters.

This. WATP

They knew it had been resolved, but played this game with our cash and good RFFF members.

The next step will be to say their threat of paying legal costs for this SoS guy forced Easdale to back down. They are feckin rancid lot these fans spivs.

As certain as night follows day.

They knew it had been resolved, but played this game with our cash and good RFFF members.

The next step will be to say their threat of paying legal costs for this SoS guy forced Easdale to back down. They are feckin rancid lot these fans spivs.

You could not make this up. How have we ended up with people like this embarrassing our club and fellow fans.

Has it been resolved?

The important thing is the general popultion wont know because of this utter clusterfvck of a move by some of the RFFF bodies who KNEW this was all but resolved. Seriously, this is utterly disgusting behaviour, and has been muted, CH is the patsy for a bigger game.

Some of these people are beyond shame.

Utterly disgusting....

And poor old me as a VB am getting pretty nervous what with all this fighting talk from the fans spivs.

All I want is my money used to defend Rangers, not some corrupt wannabies stealing money out my pocket on a bogus cause, ultimately designed to undermine MY club.

I'm fairly sure this is the beginning of a pretty public and damaging conflict caused by a select few who are STILL pulling the strings and ONLY interested in themselves and what they can get.

Rangers are second to them.

Course they knew mate. ££ has been aawash with this patter for weeks and weeks after the cowards with multiple names started muting it, seeing a great chance to get back at the board.

The only losers are the Rangers.

Absolutely disgusting

fan spivs

I may be wrong but is Walter Smith and Sandy Jardine not part of the committee who decide where the RFFF is used. Some of the committee who decide how to spend the funds are part of the Union of Fans with Craig Houston, I would think they have a conflict of interest and should have no part in any decision. As one of many fans who helped raise funds for Glasgow Rangers I strongly object to any funds being used against the club. I believe there should be no proposed vote on this subject as ordinary fans would not decide, this decision would be taken by people who have the same agenda as Craig Houston and could have majority and swing any vote in their favour. All funds should be used only for the reason intended, Glasgow Rangers Football Club. WATP.

What is worrying is , if the fund needs a further injection , what do you think the response would be knowing it has been misused and not used for the original intention ?

Shocking decision if this goes through .