RFFF Statement

kplfishtank

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen a couple of folk suggest Houston has said he doesn't want it. Hopefully that's the end of it.

AFAIK he said no to it right away ( fair play to him for that)

But they are still going ahead with it.

Dave King could not have got it more spot on whe he said sone fans are just spoiling for a fight now.

Well it hasn't stopped it getting this far, if Houston says no then fair play but the intention alone is worrying

I'd imagine this is more the "board" of the RFFF rather than him.

I'm surprised if the guy I know is still on it he's part of this in all honesty

AFAIK he said no to it right away ( fair play to him for that)

But they are still going ahead with it.

Dave King could not have got it more spot on whe he said sone fans are just spoiling for a fight now.

Dave king was 100% correct in that statement mate (tu)

He even said "some don't want the board to say everything will be ok" that's a fucking sorry state of play imo

No the anti board cabal, sitting on the committee, did!

Fucking beyond disgraceful

Isn't there one of the vbs on it and one of the "well known" guys from the nithsdale bus? Won't name names incase they end up hounded :lol:

Subject: Press statement for immediate Release

The RFFF voted today that in the event of litigation against Craig Houston, arising from content on the Sons Of Struth Facebook page, a proposal to provide financial support will be taken to a general meeting of fans

Well as someone who donated £100 to the RFFF I will be demanding that back if they go down this route.....why not defend fans charged with offensive singing? The reason is because this fund was supposed to be about helping the club and at the time small creditors not individuals. Especially not individuals who have continually attacked the club.

No sorry but this is a fucking disgrace that it's even being suggested!

I despair for our club. The support is not the one I grew up with and was proud to be a part of.

The VB article was spot on. Our enemies are laughing at us and turning the screw at every turn yet the support gets more divided each day. The sooner these trumpets in our support realise this or go back to whatever they did before they infiltrated the support the better.

I thought the committee was fairly representative of all? (I have to admit I don't know much about it).

very few of us know much about it mate. Which is wrong IMO.

they dont seem to be very transparent. Which is sad.

I think Houston is wrong to allow what he did on fb. I think the Easdales could have dealt with it better. I think the both of them are pathetic how for it's came.

For all of us who donated to that fund wether it be 1 pound or a grand done so for the good of Rangers FC. Not so a fan could be helped in court against a director.

This. Would rather see those helped in court who are there because they are singing Fathers advice etc.

very few of us know much about it mate. Which is wrong IMO.

they dont seem to be very transparent. Which is sad.

This actually concerns me now. If this is something they think is a legitimate expense to make with this money what else are they spending our money on?

This actually concerns me now. If this is something they think is a legitimate expense to make with this money what else are they spending our money on?

I had a bad feeling about this as soon as it first started getting mooted on forums, too much of our support are way too caught up in this anti-board stuff now, it's alarming.