RFFF Statement

kplfishtank

Isn't there one of the vbs on it and one of the "well known" guys from the nithsdale bus? Won't name names incase they end up hounded :lol:

There are all sorts on there, some of whom are vehemently anti-board. DM (oh look at those initials!) being the main instigator, I believe.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Mark Dingwall define "fans"? Keeping in mind he isn't a season ticket holder, and no longer represents the support through the RST.

Does he suggest polling season ticket holders, anyone who bought a ticket to watch Rangers in the last few years or members of so called supporters organisations?

Questions on a stamped, addressed postcard to: Mr. mark Dingwall, care of Follow Follow, 666 Disgrace to Rangers Avenue.

Fat, leeching, divisive cunt of an excuse for a human being!!!

How does Mark Dingwall define "fans"? Keeping in mind he isn't a season ticket holder, and no longer represents the support through the RST.

Does he suggest polling season ticket holders, anyone who bought a ticket to watch Rangers in the last few years or members of so called supporters organisations?

Questions on a stamped, addressed postcard to: Mr. mark Dingwall, care of Follow Follow, 666 Disgrace to Rangers Avenue.

RFFF committee member and advisor to Sons of Struth..

No conflict of interest, none at all...

Believe or not he says he isn't for this.

It's fucking others behind this!

Utterly shocked by this, my money didn't go into the RFFF to help a bloody idiot who can't control his Facebook page.

No wonder any attempt to get info from the RFFF is meet with silence, this just stinks to high heavens and they have a cheek calling anyone inside Ibrox a Spiv.

RFFF committee member and advisor to Sons of Struth..

No conflict of interest, none at all...

If Dingwall or others want to start a fund for CH then that's fair enough and up to them but to propose using a fund set up for the club and under the conditions it was is an absolute disgrace.

There are all sorts on there, some of whom are vehemently anti-board. DM (oh look at those initials!) being the main instigator, I believe.

I know one of them through a mate. His bus took united to court so I'm sure you all know who I mean

If Dingwall or others want to start a fund for CH then that's fair enough and up to them but to propose using a fund set up for the club and under the conditions it was is an absolute disgrace.

The host has said Dingwall is against this. I don't have time for MD but we can't throw names about when we don't know the story

The host has said Dingwall is against this. I don't have time for MD but we can't throw names about when we don't know the story

That's fair but I was replying to a post re his name not a direct accusation but as I say whether it is him or anybody else it does t really change my point to be honest.

That's fair but I was replying to a post re his name not a direct accusation but as I say whether it is him or anybody else it does t really change my point to be honest.

And quite right it shouldn't change your point and or feelings. But none of us would like to be accused of being for this despite actually being against it :lol:

It's unrepairable in my eyes.

Been saying the same for almost a year when nonsense started

Bridges might be built but there's too much water under the bridge and too much bad blood between fans

I will never forget the sizeable brain dead scum element in our support - never

The legal action is regrettable but obviously Easdale has drawn a line in the sand. Houston has an out if he chooses to take it.

Using RFFF money in this action would alienate many fans, including myself, who contributed towards the fund and possibly adversely affect fan initiatives in the future.

Just who are the fans who will be attending this meeting? I like thousands of other Bears who don't or can't attend meetings but contributed to the fund to help fight for the club in it's day of need, will not be allowed a vote.

This so called vote should only be for those who contributed and every contributor should be allowed a vote

Whether or not he gets the money now Is immaterial - it's the very fact that it's been voted on to be proposed that's the real issue for me

The guardians of the trusts positions are untenable - remove them or give fans the option of their cash back