RFFF Statement

kplfishtank

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup its gonna get messy.

this all stems fro waltersboy on ff right? Who is also one of the guys in charge of the RFFF?

Gogzy who are these guys? And who do the represent? I think they have gone UOF. I think I'll get a lawyers letter sent to them and then

ask them to help me pay. WATP Wise up RFFF.

Gogzy who are these guys? And who do the represent? I think they have gone UOF. I think I'll get a lawyers letter sent to them and then

ask them to help me pay. WATP Wise up RFFF.

We need to be careful with this mate. Not all of the committee will be voting in favour of this so we may never know who voted which way

Easedale wont be happy till everyone that speaks out against the current board is gagged. If he gets away with this action on Craig Houston he is half way there.

:lol: no worries craig. Just shut down your agenda driven Facebook page and start being a real supporter and all this goes away.

I think some of the persons on the committee are trying their hand to see if this would be ok. but most of the people who donated into the fighting fund did it to support the rangers against their enemies. hopefully this can be sorted with the minimum of in fighting

RFFF website down for some time now. Here is the RFFF committee taken from it about 18 months ago.

Walter Smith

Sandy Jardine

Ally McCoist

Jim Hannah

Andy McCormick

Robert Roddie

William Montgomery

Mark Dingwall

Andrew Smillie

Andy Kerr

David McCutcheon

John McKee

Jim Riddle

This is the sort of shit that happens when fans give their money to folk who have neither control or scruples when it comes to using the funds.

Let that be a lesson to anyone thinking about putting their season ticket money into the hands of people who are unaccountable.

Fan ownership is fine in principle, but too often it is hijacked for peoples agendas.

Whoever thought the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund would be used to fund people opposing the club.

This better be voted down or it is the death knell for giving money to anyone but the club.

Dingwall is all for it actively promoting it in his thread, ££ are also all for it to a divvy.

He's changed his position from yesterday then!

Mind you I shouldn't be surprised.

Maybe the first rule of being a fans rep is they have a fucking job

Would cull quite a few of them, straight off!

Easedale wont be happy till everyone that speaks out against the current board is gagged. If he gets away with this action on Craig Houston he is half way there.

Im no fan of how easedale carries on. But im staggered that the fighting fund may be used to fund this guys legal costs

I think some of the persons on the committee are trying their hand to see if this would be ok. but most of the people who donated into the fighting fund did it to support the rangers against their enemies. hopefully this can be sorted with the minimum of in fighting

Do most of the people that donated, think Easdale is an enemy.

Guardian. It should not have got to the fans voting stage. As 1st Jan says this is now about the credibility of RFFF. How many of the RFFF committee were at the meeting etc. Fnk raging here. £500 donated to help RFC day to day running costs. Now this. FS Ibrox needs tidied up minimum.