RFFF Statement

kplfishtank

Easedale wont be happy till everyone that speaks out against the current board is gagged. If he gets away with this action on Craig Houston he is half way there.

dont talk such pish.

this has nothing to do with fans speaking out.it has to do with libelous comments and personal slander.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Hannah. Are you still on the RFFF committee? If so, how many voted for this proposal. In fact. how about a update on who is on the committee and how much is in the fund.

You will be branded a shit stirrer for requesting transparency from the secret society that is RFFF.

I just read through 5 pages of support for this decision on Follow Follow.

Unbelievable,

Then there is the almost constant attacks on RM and its members,

I also read the comments of Tak3rNo1 and have no idea how they can justify a ban for expression an opinion

Disgrace that this is even going to a vote. It will have a negative impact on any future requests for cash, for whatever purpose as fans will believe that their monies may be used for purposes that they had not originally intended.

I see it is going to a vote, does this mean that some one who donated a £1 has the same sway as someone who donated £1000? - dangerous ground.

I just read through 5 pages of support for this decision on Follow Follow.

Unbelievable,

Then there is the almost constant attacks on RM and its members,

I also read the comments of Tak3rNo1 and have no idea how they can justify a ban for expression an opinion

They do when it conflicts with the agenda and what's more they give you no chance to defend a comment

Do we actually have an official press release from someone on the committee?

There's been threads on here for months questioning why the site was down and how much was in the account and now we get a so called press release about CH getting funded, I'm actually finding this hard to believe.

I never donated for this purpose.

RFFF website down for some time now. Here is the RFFF committee taken from it about 18 months ago.

Walter Smith

Sandy Jardine

Ally McCoist

Jim Hannah

Andy McCormick

Robert Roddie

William Montgomery

Mark Dingwall

Andrew Smillie

Andy Kerr

David McCutcheon

John McKee

Jim Riddle

It's an absolute fucking disgrace that he was made part of that committee in the first place, but after his hacking exploits and resignation from the RST he should have been removed forthwith. For just the once, I would like to see a fans group appear where he plays no part.

As has been pointed out on numerous occasions, he's the most divisive figure in the history of the Rangers support.

Is everyone named on that list still on the committee?

I imagine guys like Walter, Jardine & Ally would have abstained.

I'd imagine that rangers fans wouldn't rub shoulders with the likes of heehaw and the brother in laws a bigot man

Then again my imagination is wrong

That's no consolation for me

That tells me over half of that long list of panel members think it's a good idea

Alarmed and disgusted in equal measure

Well,I'd imagine ally and sandy won't have a say in it. I don't think jim Hannah would either.

So it'd be a list of 9 or so. Still not good enough imo

Well,I'd imagine ally and sandy won't have a say in it. I don't think jim Hannah would either.

So it'd be a list of 9 or so. Still not good enough imo

Then they should be removed from the list ASAP

What good are them being on it or fronting it when this happens anyway

Firstly, the RFFF was not set up to defend individual fans' in private legal battles. Will the fund be used to defend every Rangers fan in court from now on?

Secondly, how do they intend to have a general vote?

I don't have a Facebook account and don't know what has or hasn't been said in the Easdale Houston issue but the RFFF should not be involved. If fans want to support Craig Houston financially then a separate fund should be set up for that. I didn't contribute to the RFFF just for the money to be used in private legal cases. We may still have need of the RFFF in future as I don't trust the SFA or SPFL to have ended their attacks on us. Even if there is eventually a surplus in the Fund at the end, then we have plenty other RFC matters where the money would be better spent.