RFFF Statement

kplfishtank

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not my money but may be a good idea for everyone against the fact it even went to a vote to ask for their money back.

Buy an extra season ticket with it or a strip, at least you know where the money is going.

Utter disgrace.

Is that you Mr Easdale

Is there an official press statement or is it just a cut and paste on here?

If anyone can confirm it's official as they personally know people on the committee, can this person give me their contact details as I want to start the process of recovering the money I put in?

I am fairly sure there is just over £400,000 still in the fund.

Absolute disgrace this was even considered, SOS have got themselves in this mess and fans money should not be used for this and it could result in massive problems through our support.

I just read through 5 pages of support for this decision on Follow Follow.

Unbelievable,

Then there is the almost constant attacks on RM and its members,

I also read the comments of Tak3rNo1 and have no idea how they can justify a ban for expression an opinion

Mark has to be in control.

Could an argument not be made that money was taken under false pretences should this get passed?

No. What did we give money to? The RSA bank account and it was to be looked after by a committee. Whilst it was a great idea & the amount raised was sensational it was thrown together.

From wanting to pay Dundee Utd cash at the beginning to this today....... I think this money should be converted into Shares immediately. I have donated greatly to this, and I would rather my money went to turning Copland house into a money maker for the future. NO WAY Should Craig or Easdales should carry this crap on.......sort it out yourselves !!!!!!

Excellent news, best decision since the fund paid for the QC to save our titles.

Will it be used to defend fans against criminal records for singing a song as well?

That was propsed ages ago and I was told it wouldn't as it was for providing funds to the club.

Not individual battles.