What age were you in May 1995?

GOAT

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have been eight. When I was younger I thought it was just standard that Rangers won the league. Thank God I grew up during that era seeing some of the best players ever wearing the blue jersey.

There's a wee guy about 10 sits with his grandpa just next to me at Ibrox and I keep saying to him "wee man it gets better than this".

I was 16....Jesus I turn 35 next Thursday, where have the years gone??

Well, if you are asking Jesus, then there's your answer... He has taken them from you!

You should be asking Sharon and Lisa and Carla and Sarah and Sandra and Mary and Mairi and Tracy and Tracey and Jane and Janice and Jennie and Catherine and Kirstin and Sharon and Fiona and Karen and Vicky and Lorraine and Jean-Marie and Cassie and... the rest are doublers.

Notice the OP has been reticent about revealing his age in 1995 lol.

I'll go for 9

In 1995 I was 31 and was 6 months into my 2nd marriage. Football wise I was helping reform a then out of business English non league club and scandalously attended no Rangers games that season. I was ashamed then and still am. Thanks Goat for reminding me of past misdemeanours, lol.

Because that's when you would have been celebrating us lifting our 45th league title. :lol:

Rangers - setting records

Celtic - chasing them.

I was on guard duty at RAF Lossimouth listening to it on the radio! I had a one man sash bash in the Sangar.