• To defend the club as originally planned
    • To defend individual fans
    • Scouting system
    • Rangers Museum
    • Shares
    • Standing section
    • Other
    • Dont know
  3. 3. Shoud the RFFF money be used to defend CH?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know
  4. 4. Should the RFFF members who proposed this step down ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about buying a hot tub, could they maybe buy it out of the fund for me? I'm a good bear and all that.

i had to scrap my car.

you reckon i could get a new runabout from the RFFF cash. It would mean i could get to games :D

I can't believe that 4 Bears, at this moment in time, want to spend money defending CH!

Why would anyone, in their right mind, believe that the RFFF, should be used to defend someone who can, if he so chooses, stop legal action being taken, by deleting the offending/offensive pages?

I donated to the RFFF in the genuime knowledge and belief that the fund would ONLY be used to ASSIST/DEFEND THE CLUB as necessary - not to support any individual in a dispute with the club or an individual Rangers director.

Whether Houston or Easdale is right is irrelevant; using the RFFF in this way would be a clear misuse (and abuse) of the Fund and in conflict with the premise, principles and objectives upon which it is founded.

Were this money to be used to fund Houston's defence against the claims brought by Easdale I would seriously consider taking legal advice to prevent the RFFF from doing so.

I did not donate to the Fund to assist Houston (or anyone else) in a dispute with the a Director.

1: Spend it, simply because after this debacle and their unwillingness to tell us what's going on with the money I don't trust them to look after it.

2: Scouting for me.

3: You even need to ask, get him to sit outside Ibrox with a wee tin can begging for the money.

4: His feet shouldn't touch the ground on the way out the door.

The stats on 3 & 4 are pretty conclusive so far. The people who are the minority voters on these questions really need to ask themselves why they are so far out of touch with popular opinion.

No, they don't. People are entitled to have a minority opinion.