Super Ally

DavieCooper1

Look at the innocuous OP and the posts in the thread, tells you why some of us are finding the forum more boring and repetitive than ever at the moment.

Why don't you start a thread of your own then saying something different? I don't think I've ever seen you contribute that way?

Why don't you start a thread of your own then saying something different? I don't think I've ever seen you contribute that way?

I have started threads before. Not that often because usually I tend to think things can fit into others.

There are enough people on this board who seek out any thread that mentions Ally so they can go and have a dig at him. Wouldn't it just be easier if they left that to threads where it was relevant and not ones like this?

It puts a lie to the 'I'm not anti-Ally' argument if people are going out of their way to have a go at him.

Edit: don't you get bored of reading and contributing to the same arguments day after day? Whether about Ally or the Board? I get fed up with it.