Bilel Mohsni: Joining Rangers has got me back to my best

Bothwellbear

A lot of harsh negativity towards big moshini IMO. Is he a world beater? No. But he is decent enough, has a great attitude towards the support and gives 100%. Having been at quite a few games where folk are criticising his passing I have to say a large part of it is people ahead not moving or being flat footed when he does pass. He actually looks to pass through the midfield and not go direct to daly everytime....I think with better players ahead of him or with a better approach from our style/management he will improve.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Bilel he gives a great interview and a lovely positive attitude and he gets slated for it. I love him and yes he's a bit of a Bertie Bombscare at times but he's also a big character in a time when there's not many left at Rangers. I reckon he will get better as the competition improves and will be a big player for us in years to come.

A lot of harsh negativity towards big moshini IMO. Is he a world beater? No. But he is decent enough, has a great attitude towards the support and gives 100%. Having been at quite a few games where folk are criticising his passing I have to say a large part of it is people ahead not moving or being flat footed when he does pass. He actually looks to pass through the midfield and not go direct to daly everytime....I think with better players ahead of him or with a better approach from our style/management he will improve.

Billy is getting it harsh all right, he spent most of the last game hitting good ball down the wing to Wallace, a good few cross field passes pinged out to Aird and Foster, anybody will look bad if the wingers are pulling out of runs or changing direction just after the pass is released. The ball gets passed between Mohsni and Jig until Mohsni get fed up and tries to create an opening. Jig just punts it up to Daly.

Absolute joke the way Mohsni is being talked about. Never one to lack effort and was highly praised by most at the beginning of the season. A few bad performances and he's becoming the scapegoat.

It seems some posters on here dwell on being negative about our players.

They always focus on their weaknesses and never highlight their strengths.

Hopefully Ally doesnae see this...

"Sometimes in training at Southend I didn’t know where to go because I didn’t know if I was a defender, a midfielder or a forward.

“But defence is my main position so I think it’s done me good and it means I get to kick people rather than having them kick me.”

Or left wing it is for him next game.