Bilel Mohsni: Joining Rangers has got me back to my best

Bothwellbear

Hopefully Ally doesnae see this...

"Sometimes in training at Southend I didnt know where to go because I didnt know if I was a defender, a midfielder or a forward.

But defence is my main position so I think its done me good and it means I get to kick people rather than having them kick me.

Or left wing it is for him next game.

He can play as a left winger actually. Only ever played for us as CB and 30 mins as a striker where he scored the goal to keep us in the cup.

Sorry, I'm getting all positive again. Report me to admin plz.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't necessarily make a player good enough tbf

Understand that mate but he is better than some shite we have and will go down as part of our historical teams thatvsaw us rise back to where we belong.

For this i respect him, ok he can be erratic at times but to call him pish is pretty low.

I think the big man is underrated. We won't know how good he is until he plays against a higher quality of opposition.

He gets slated by many on here, yet is one of the few players who tries to play entertaining football for the fans. You can't entertain without taking risks Imo.

I hear what you are saying but more often than not we are not talking about Mohsni's risk taking being the problem, we are talking about some of Mohsni's glaring errors that have been leaving Rangers exposed at the back being a big problem.

However I believe that if Mohsni can get himself more disciplined, focused and professional then he could really improve his game a lot as the potential is certainly there

Understand that mate but he is better than some shite we have and will go down as part of our historical teams thatvsaw us rise back to where we belong.

For this i respect him, ok he can be erratic at times but to call him pish is pretty low.

People probably are sounding a bit harsh, he can be as frustrating as hell though

I hear what you are saying but more often than not we are not talking about Mohsni risk taking being the problem, we are talking about Mohsni's glaring errors that have been leaving Rangers exposed at the back.

However I believe that if Mohsni can get himself more disciplined, focused and professional then he could really improve his game a lot as the potential is certainly there

His defensive record is pretty good so far, albeit against a lower calibre of opposition.

His priority is to defend and we have been very miserly indeed with goals conceded.

I think he is growing into the shirt and will develop into a cracking player for us.

Well, I hope so.

Is he taking the fucking piss??? he was played up front against Albion FFS!

for ten minutes of one game over the course of a whole season, for the rest of the time he has played at CB.

I think he means that he was played often in more than one position at other clubs, and feels more suited to just playing in the one position.

I think some are being fairly harsh on mohsni ITT, he has been one of our better players this season and has the potential to be even better considering he hasn't been a pro all that long. Yes he has the odd moment of madness and decides he is going to take the ball on long runs, and yes he has some temper issues. But overall I think he has done pretty well at Rangers and is one of the few players that is actually a bit exciting to watch at times.

for ten minutes of one game over the course of a whole season, for the rest of the time he has played at CB.

I think he means that he was played often in more than one position at other clubs, and feels more suited to just playing in the one position.

I think some are being fairly harsh on mohsni ITT, he has been one of our better players this season and has the potential to be even better considering he hasn't been a pro all that long. Yes he has the odd moment of madness and decides he is going to take the ball on long runs, and yes he has some temper issues. But overall I think he has done pretty well at Rangers and is one of the few players that is actually a bit exciting to watch at times.

Didn't Boogie used to take the ball on long runs at times? The way I look at it is the times he does this it's because he has no other options as the players in midfield and attack are doing fuck all and he is trying to make something happen.

I like his character and his temper, it shows a lot of passion for his football and for the club I just wish he would focus his temper!

Didn't Boogie used to take the ball on long runs at times? The way I look at it is the times he does this it's because he has no other options as the players in midfield and attack are doing fuck all and he is trying to make something happen.

I like his character and his temper, it shows a lot of passion for his football and for the club I just wish he would focus his temper!

yes boogie and Amo were both guilty of it, it can be exciting. he is taking the game by the scruff of the neck and trying to make something happen.

I'm a big fan of Bilel as a player.

I think he has very good command of the football with ball at feet and that he is physically strong.

These are two qualities I always look for in a Rangers player. (In fact, he could become stronger with some good training at Murray Park over the summer.)

He's had the odd lapse of concentration, but that pales in comparison to the positive aspects of his game.