Relax. They're still miles behind.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lennon was saying that's 9IAR since 2000-01 wtf he talking about

Never heard it or even know if you picked it up right but no doubt if he said that it's to do with his warped mind thinking our titles during that time don't count.

Which of course is guff and we don't even count our war time ones ya ginger fuck. 54 and counting.

I didn't know they were quite so far behind us. Thankfully, Sky Sports News has been telling the world.

2mr9zra.jpg

:mutley:

Aye awe their cheatin, backstabbing and lyin hasn't got them much advantage but they would do anythin, anythin to try and thwart The Rangers. They are the most vile, heinous, bitter, jealous tribe on Gods good earth !

They couldn't even celebrate winning the third Tainted Title with dignity!

BEST FANS IN THE WORLD.........I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!

21:45: It's all turning into a bit of a farce as the fire alarm sounds at Firhill. The players may be forced to leave the dressing rooms and end up outside with all the fans who are making their way home now.

21:42: Fans were clearly asked to stay in their seats by the stadium announcer as the Celtic players applauded their followers. But the celebrations were cut short, with stewards and police chasing after the pitch invaders.

Never heard it or even know if you picked it up right but no doubt if he said that it's to do with his warped mind thinking our titles during that time don't count.

Which of course is guff and we don't even count our war time ones ya ginger fuck. 54 and counting.

Maybe picked it up wrong but he did mention 9iar since that date.. He also had a dig at how well his clubs run.. N that they have plenty of money..

Welcome the case was my exactly words on ssn

Don't think it counts for much, did we not win every League during WW2?

But the difference is we don't include them in our haul. They include their WW1 titles I think.

Edit: The league wasn't officially suspended during WW1, but was during WW2 according to Wikipedia.

But the difference is we don't include them in our haul. They include their WW1 titles I think.

We, very sportingly do not include them nor do they recognise them. While they include every goal they scored during that period and ignore every goal conceded.

Maybe picked it up wrong but he did mention 9iar since that date.. He also had a dig at how well his clubs run.. N that they have plenty of money..

Welcome the case was my exactly words on ssn

He said 'that's 9 now since 00/01. Our domination continues'. :lol:

That was, of course, the REAL reason that Liewell had Rhegan and Dungcaster pressing for the stripping of titles.

We welcome the chase (tu)

Even john Colin's on 5 live said the title was tainted cause we were not there - it's still all about us