Relax. They're still miles behind.

I remember them claiming that we only won more titles because we started before they did.

They ignored the fact that the league didn't start till after they had begun. doh

I had my mate use this excuse a few weeks ago, obviously he was shot right down and turned red

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are the BhBC having a laugh hyping this 'great' league win since Rangers won it in 1929? Couple of points here, most importantly the fact that Septic were in the league in 1929. This year and last the only club who can fairly compete with them, are not playing in the same league. Thankfully Sky are telling the true story to the world.

The Lemons view is that Septic are a 'fantascticteam' aye right? Ask Morton.

Is this poor sportsmanship on my behalf? F**king right it is, WATP.

Was talking to a tim in the pub last night, he was talking about one horse races,I said yip we were also going to win the league this year and I said next as well. I said to him just the same as your one horse race in your league. His reply "no its not a one horse race in their league and I asked why he said the sheep will be a force next season as they were this season (Mmm) and he was not sure if his team will win next season (interesting). So I said how much did you win it by the year? no answer he then replied to me that you will not win your league next season because of the teams we will play. So I said ok is that a bet he said yes, right away I said how much he said £20 I said ok, here is a side bet, I say we will win the league next season by at least 10 points and since you think septic will have a challenge from the sheep next season I will go will septic winning their league next season so it double of nothing. To my amazement he accepted the bet. I wish I had made the bet bigger the dum fuck.

Lennon was saying that's 9IAR since 2000-01 wtf he talking about

The lurgan bigot also said on Tuesday that Rangers wouldn't spend big to catch up with them, but even that's a contradiction because we are still in front of them in League Titles but on the same day he appeared in the rhebel claiming clinical depression ? So basically anything that he comes out with could be medication induced ! His club should be ashamed of themselves using a person in his condition to do their dhurty work for them !

The lurgan bigot also said on Tuesday that Rangers wouldn't spend big to catch up with them, but even that's a contradiction because we are still in front of them in League Titles but on the same day he appeared in the rhebel claiming clinical depression ? So basically anything that he comes out with could be medication induced ! His club should be ashamed of themselves using a person in his condition to do their dhurty work for them !

They should just be ashamed of themselves full stop.

*don't bother pointing out that using a full stop after saying full stop is redundant.

After all these favours he's still moaning at imagined wrongs and claiming depression?

Not sure about that one, but there's something seriously wrong with that guy's "mind".